Leaky's "DH: Part 1" World Premiere Red Carpet Footage from London

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
November 12, 2010, 12:42 AM

Tonight, Leaky presents our footage from the World Premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" in London's Leicester Square! Leaky spoke to J.K. Rowling, director David Yates, producer David Heyman, Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom), Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood), Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy), Katie Leung (Cho Chang) and more! You can find it right here on the PotterCast YouTube channel or watch it below:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Severus_x_2_thumb

First! Nearly there now. Nice video!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on November 12, 2010, 01:57 AM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

this is cool and all, but you guys saw the film on monday – the embargo’s done – donde esta review??

Posted by abandonedboyjon on November 12, 2010, 02:11 AM report to moderator
Avatars_book_book1_3_thumb

Wish I could have been there…I hope our favourite author reveals what that scene was!!

Posted by Molly Wiltersen on November 12, 2010, 04:57 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_copy1_thumb

I really want to know what’s Jo’s favorite scene!

Posted by ~Roni~ on November 12, 2010, 05:55 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

So COOL! thanks Leaky, this is great for all of us who had school during the premiere (trust me i was watching the clock al day going: they are arriving now, they are taking pics now, they are signing autographs, WHY AM I NOT THERE…oh yeah, i live in Indiana)

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 12, 2010, 07:16 AM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

Wow I hope she does write to you and tell you what her favorite part of the book and movie was that was in the film last night!!! I would love to hear that

Posted by Astoria Lane *Hermione* on November 12, 2010, 07:33 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW very AWESOME indeed, can hardly wait until 18 November at Midnight!!!! lol

Posted by Mistic Willow on November 12, 2010, 07:36 AM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

That gives me hope it’s going to be good if it’s her favourite :)
I’d still like to know what she thought of HBP though as for me that was by far the worst.

Posted by littleL on November 12, 2010, 08:12 AM report to moderator

Ohhh, I have such high hopes for DH! Even though the acting was really good in HBP and many of the scenes werre spot on, I was really disappointed with HBP’s deviations and omissions. But regardless, my family will see the movie at least three times in theaters and buy the Blu-Ray DVD combo pack when it comes out. Deathly Hallows is my favorite book in the series.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on November 12, 2010, 09:00 AM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

Wow, Matt Lewis looks like Jake Gyllenhaal’s English cousin… doesn’t he?

Posted by Despina on November 12, 2010, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I cannot wait until next Thurs/Fri… I get to see HP!!!!

Posted by JessSnape on November 12, 2010, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Okay wait – do Emma and Jo have on similar tops, or dresses? Is this a black lace revival? Not that I’m totally opposed, just wondering, lol.

Posted by Smitch on November 12, 2010, 11:36 AM report to moderator
218013_10150157243293459_46389518458_6655174_5491948_n_thumb

Thanks, it was a wonderful event !ยง!

Posted by HogwartsHP on November 12, 2010, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thanks Leaky! Ugh! I can’t wait to see it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 12, 2010, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Oh Jo!When its leaky interviewing, everyones read the books at least 2 times each!!!! i really want to know! Im glad she was producer for this film! its going to be great!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 12, 2010, 05:08 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Why do they affect me like that? Am I just--?"[br]"It has nothing to do with weakness," said Professor Lupin sharply, as though he had read Harry's mind. "The dementors affect you worse than the others because there are horrors in your past that the othe