E!Online "Horcruxes" Preview Updated

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 01, 2010, 08:31 PM

As you may recall, a few days ago we told you of a featurette focusing on the Horcruxes. This featurette has since been updated with an additional minute of footage, which you can see here in our Video Galleries. The new footage has new interviews with the actors and filmmakers as well as a glimpse of Harry and Ron destroying the locket.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Epjpegutil31_thumb

I found myself holding my breath. That clip has some powerful performances in it! I will be at a theatre on the 19th for sure. It is hard to believe, but the waiting is nearly over for part One!!!!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on November 02, 2010, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Dh_unofficialstills_023_thumb

ugh! after reading all these comments it is so tempting to watch it but I don’t want any more spoilers!!!! Must…… Not…….Watch!!!!!!!

Posted by gryffindor18 on November 02, 2010, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Download_thumb

that was really great!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Leander21[WBM] on November 02, 2010, 07:46 PM report to moderator

Every little tidbit and video clip I see and hear of this movie makes me giddy with excitement! This is going to be an epic movie and I can’t wait till it gets here!

Posted by Phylis {ROAR} on November 03, 2010, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Iconator_c2ed1e9cae4b1bbae63bec306f83f5e7_thumb

Harry Potter you give me my wand!
I don’t have it!!
haha i thought that was great
I’m gonna be blubbering like a baby when Ron leaves though.

Posted by wootwootsugaplum on November 03, 2010, 09:33 PM report to moderator

Ooh, the excitement is bubbling up again :3

Posted by honigmuffin on November 07, 2010, 11:21 AM report to moderator

"You ever thought of a career as an Auror, Potter?"[br]"No," said Harry, taken aback.[br]"You want to consider it," said Moody, nodding and looking at Harry thoughtfully.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014