New "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Images Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 09, 2010, 04:40 AM

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter we have some new images from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" that were released in the October issue of Premiere magazine. As always there are pictures of the Trio looking battered, but there are also images of Luna in the dress she wears to the wedding and of Draco Malfoy. You can see these pictures here in our Image Galleries.

There are also some new promotional images from SpoilerTV which can be seen here in our Image Galleries. The promos include several close-up of different characters as well as a look at Bill, and Fred and a bandaged George in their wedding robes.

Thanks very much to SnitchSeeker for these!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

If someone has answered this I’m sorry but who is that in Photo number 10 on the second Link?

BTW Love the Pics except for Lupins! He lookes awful!

Posted by joeys_mommy on October 09, 2010, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

Looking at Fred and George’s photos makes me sad :(

By the way, doesn’t anyone in the magical world (besides the Malfoys and some of the girls) have any taste in clothing?

Posted by Iceholic on October 09, 2010, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Love the pics… especially of the one of Hermione in the red dress. Very pretty!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 09, 2010, 11:54 PM report to moderator

I dunno…I always pictured Bill a lot more scarred…

Posted by slayerbaby76 on October 10, 2010, 01:37 AM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

Me too slayerbaby. He doesn’t look too bad in the picture IMO

Posted by Iceholic on October 10, 2010, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

joeys_mommy, the picture titles and numbering don’t quite agree, but I wonder whether you are looking at the photo of Arthur Weasley (Mark Williams)?
Iceholic, I suppose it’s a matter of taste (I rather like some of the men’s outfits) but I think the idea is to give the wizard characters a distinctive look, to remind us that they belong to a different world.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on October 10, 2010, 03:10 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I love love love Fred and George’s wedding robes!!!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 10, 2010, 05:12 AM report to moderator
04_ron_129536962114000760_thumb

Lovethe Fred and George one.

Posted by HJPlvr4ever on October 10, 2010, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

Aww, I thought Luna would have a bigger Daisy in her hair…

Posted by friendofblob on October 10, 2010, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Dhposter1_thumb

EWWW! I hate that Bill, he’s nothing like I ever pictured him.
Then again, maybe I got him confuzlled with Charlie.
Owell. Love hte Gred and Forge!

Posted by Nagini1025 on October 10, 2010, 10:58 AM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

omg….I must say I love Luna’s dress!!!!!!!!
ONLY 39 DAYS untill DH 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on October 10, 2010, 01:13 PM report to moderator

Fantastic pics. Can hardly wait for the movie :3

Posted by honigmuffin on October 10, 2010, 01:33 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Nope, wasn’t Arthur, I figured out it was Bill after I posted and I gotta say he doesn’t look anything like I pictured. But then Neither did Sirius, Renus, or Pettigrew :P

Posted by joeys_mommy on October 10, 2010, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I think a lot of these pix are very unflattering. I know that the characters are supposed to look the worse for wear due to war and torture and so on, but that’s not what I mean. They are poorly lit, and shot from bad angles – especially Remus, whose face looks a mile long. Horrible photo. Scrimgeour, Arthur and Molly all look lousy and washed-out as well.

I’ve thought since GOF that Clemence Poesy was miscast for a character who is supposed to be of unearthly beauty, and this shot makes her look even more ‘just a bit above average-looking.’ It’s weird because I usually complain about the movie industry trying to make every character in every story look like…well, like a ‘movie star,’ even when in the source material they are definitely not. But I’m afraid that she strains my imagination in the opposite direction as Fleur. And this picture makes her nose look big.

It’s nice finally to get a good look at the actor cast as Bill. He looks great, except that the scars seem way too subtle.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on October 10, 2010, 03:15 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Did anyone else notice that in one of the closeups of Dan (the one he’s wearing the corduroy jacket in) he’s holding Draco’s wand? You can easily tell since its a darker color, shorter, and MUCH smoother than Harry’s. I’ve checked all of the other pics of Dan holding wands, but this is the only one where he’s actually holding Draco’s. Hermione is holding Bellatrix’s wand in all, but the picture of her in the red dress. Ron is holding an unfamiliar wand in most of the pics as well. I find it odd though that Dan isn’t holding Draco’s wand in any of the up close pics of him all scratched up even though Hermione is holding Bellatrix’s and Ron is holding someone else’s wand too in most of their pictures. Well at least this is proof that they’ve definitely included all of the constant wand drama from the book like Harry’s wand breaking, Ron stealing Pettigrew’s (or a Snatcher’s because I heard they left out Pettigrew’s death, I hope not), Hermione’s being left at the Malfoys, etc!

Posted by bella vita on October 10, 2010, 04:51 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Jus' thought [Maxime'd] like ter see 'em," shrugged Hagrid, still gazing, enraptured, at the dragons.[br]"Really romantic date, Hagrid," said Charlie, shaking his head.