Singing Our Song at Hogwarts: Potter Puppet Pals to Perform at LeakyCon

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
October 07, 2010, 01:24 PM

We are thrilled to officially announce that The Potter Puppet Pals, the most successful Harry Potter related YouTube act of all time, will be joining us at LeakyCon 2011, Leaky's charity conference that will take place in Orlando, Florida, the weekend of the release of the final film in the Harry Potter franchise. This will be the Potter Puppet Pals' first live conference performance ever.

Neil Cicierega and his crew are behind a viral Potter puppet act that has garnered a staggering 172 million views to date. Through comedy and puppetry Cicierega and his friends have created a loyal fanbase as active and avid as that of the Harry Potter series itself. The video Mysterious Ticking Noise" is one of the most viewed YouTube videos of all time, considered nearly required viewing for a Potter fan; it was the winner of the best comedy video in the 2007 YouTube Awards and has been mentioned by Daniel Radcliffe as something the Potter actors joked they would like to recreate themselves.

Precise details on the ways in which the Pals will be presented at the conference will be released at a future date!

LeakyCon is set for July 13-17 at the Royal Pacific Hotel in Orlando, FL. Basic registration rates will go up for the first time on October 10, 2010 - so don't wait! Visit LeakyCon.com for more! We can't wait to have you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Now I REALLY, REALLY want to go!

Posted by moe miron on October 07, 2010, 01:33 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

voldemort voldemort ooh voldy voldy voldemort XD

Posted by Lost Northern on October 07, 2010, 01:33 PM report to moderator

O_O

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 07, 2010, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Squee!! I’m so glad I’m going to see this!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 07, 2010, 01:59 PM report to moderator

My excitement just DOUBLED!

Posted by cherylann on October 07, 2010, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

hahaha this is worth the ticket cost alone HPPP is so awesome

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 07, 2010, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Green_bow_arrow_thumb

i LOVE that video ive watched it so many times!

Posted by eg10 on October 07, 2010, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Voly_thumb

wow, HP make me glad that I live in Orlando

Posted by voldemort07 on October 07, 2010, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Now Daniel Radcliff and co. recreating The Mysterious Ticking Noise would be an extra on the Deathly Hallows Part Two DVD I would like to see! Alas they probably wont.

Posted by nellythemarrow on October 07, 2010, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Nooooooooo! I can’t believe it! It’s so awesome and i don’t want to miss it! cries in the corner

Posted by Mr. Brightside on October 07, 2010, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

Snape, Snape, Severuus Snape….. DUMBLEDORE!

Posted by Bless_the_children on October 07, 2010, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

haha! This is going to be awesome. Leaky Con is going to be epic!

Posted by Cat de la Creme on October 07, 2010, 04:37 PM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

Oh, how I wish I could be there! :*(

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on October 07, 2010, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

THAT IS AWESOME!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 07, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Argh! I really wanna go to LeakyCon! Shame I live on the other side of the world and will have no chance of convincing my parents to let me go. Oh well, I hope everyone going has fun! Anyway….Voldemort, Voldemort, ooooooh Voldy-Voldemort!

Posted by butterbeer bottle on October 07, 2010, 06:08 PM report to moderator

Harry pulled down every book he could find on dragons, and both of them set to work searching through the large pile.[br]"[i]'Talon-clipping by charms... treating scale-rot...'[/i] This is no good, this is for nutters like Hagrid who want to keep them hea