"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Banners, Posters Revealed

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 06, 2010, 11:50 PM

WB has released a series of character banners for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One" film.  The full collection can be found in our Image Galleries and right here:

In addition to the banners, our friends over on MuggleNet have posted two "The Hunt Begins" posters for the film, the first featuring Lord Voldemort and the second showcasing Severus Snape.

The first part of the "Deathly Hallows" film will be released in theaters on November 19.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Picture_057_thumb

I can’t believe the comments about these. I mean seriously, do people expect Harry to manscape while he’s on the run? the photo-real texture of these posters lends itself to the cinema verite approach Yates says he has taken with part 1, so this is exactly the kind of thing I want to see. I want greyback to scare the bejesus out of me, he’s a werewolf in the employ of voldemort who especially likes to prey on children. he should look like a total BA.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on October 07, 2010, 09:23 PM report to moderator

I wish Snape’s eyes were black as opposed to dark brown, because that’s the color my eyes are and its a bit unnerving… I LOVE GREYBACK’S POSTER! Very creepy, very creepy indeed!

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on October 07, 2010, 10:14 PM report to moderator

Snape! It is about freakin time he got his own poster.

Posted by badger666 on October 07, 2010, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

sucks in breath
I hated all of these. They are ugly and strange and the same thing over and over. Plus the eye colors do not sit right with me. Grey or a copper brown? WHY?

Posted by friendofblob on October 07, 2010, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I heart Sev. :o)

Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I would like to ask the youngsters posting to remember that not everyone using these boards understands Instant Message acronym-speak. I see many uses of ‘BA’ but no explanation of what that stands for – I’m guessing ‘badass,’ but if that’s not correct, will someone kindly clarify?

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on October 08, 2010, 11:32 AM report to moderator

Hehe as I scrolled through the beautiful close-ups of Harry, Ron and Hermione, I was thinking, Voldie’s not gonna look to pretty. Close-up doesn’t do him any favors.

Posted by longliveRemus on October 09, 2010, 02:05 AM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

AMEN abandonedboyjon! LMAO @ the bit about Harry “manscaping” while on the run! @ the people who are complaining that these are “scary” and “ugly” are you guys serious or just little kids? Voldemort is supposed to be ugly and scary! So is Greyback! In fact pretty much everyone is supposed to be looking a little ugly and scary in DH even the trio! They’re on the run, living in a tent, and fighting for their lives almost every minute for god’s sake! Its like abandonedboyjon said do you guys really expect them to be all groomed and unscathed when they are living in a tent (which I don’t recall that tent having a shower or bathtub and I just finished reading DH last night) and in the middle of a war? Most likely these are meant to be what they would look like right before, during, or after the battle and considering Hermione had been freshly tortured and Harry and Ron had been very roughly handled by the Snatchers then they broke into Gringotts and escaped on the back of a dragon among other things all before the final battle had even started I’d say at that point they would be looking extremely beat up just like they’ve appeared in almost all of the pictures we’ve seen so far. War isn’t pretty and polished, to me that is exactly the message WB is trying to get across with all of these posters, banners, stills, etc.

Posted by bella vita on October 09, 2010, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_books_thumb

Very nice and up close and personal. LOL. Harry Bella Snape. By the way is Dan’s eyes are blue….and Harry’s suppose to be green, right? Has that always been it, blue eyed Harry?
I know it seems so sudden but I’ve though about for a while now like 2yrs.

Posted by Anna Weasley on October 10, 2010, 05:00 PM report to moderator
1zlq6ps_thumb

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!

Posted by nearramorgan on October 10, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_thumb

I need the Harry one! Now!

Posted by AbiDumbledore on October 11, 2010, 06:06 AM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

These look great! I love how detailed they are and I want the all three of the trio’s!

Posted by Cat de la Creme on October 11, 2010, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Wow! really great! I now have the Bellatrix poster as my desktop background! It looks amazing!

Posted by Jacket on October 11, 2010, 10:08 PM report to moderator

Wow I only said his eyebrows bothered me. No need to take it so personally. And they have always bothered me. Its not like I saw that pic and went “eww eyebrows” lol. Also I think as Hermione manages to keep her eyebrows in check and look lovely all the time Harry must have a few minutes to nip out for some beauty treatments or something! Lol. It was just a silly personal observation. Also I dont think people were complaining that the pics were scary. I think they to were also making observations. Please, guys, Calm down!

Posted by Traceymmm on October 12, 2010, 05:32 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Cool! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on October 16, 2010, 12:54 PM report to moderator

"Miss Granger, you foolish girl, how could you think of tackling a mountain troll on your own?"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014