"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Banners, Posters Revealed

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 06, 2010, 11:50 PM

WB has released a series of character banners for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One" film.  The full collection can be found in our Image Galleries and right here:

In addition to the banners, our friends over on MuggleNet have posted two "The Hunt Begins" posters for the film, the first featuring Lord Voldemort and the second showcasing Severus Snape.

The first part of the "Deathly Hallows" film will be released in theaters on November 19.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

And now i feel VERRRRY close to all the characters… hmmm… Greyback looks more sad rather then scary…

Posted by MJB™ on October 07, 2010, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

I got scared and actually jumped in my chair when I saw the pictures of Voldemort and Fenrir Greyback!!! THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!

Posted by Bless_the_children on October 07, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator

O-M-G they’re amazing O_O

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 07, 2010, 01:53 PM report to moderator
373_thumb

the close up of Voldemort is so creeeeeeeeeeeepy! it gave me chills and i didnt like to look at it for too long for the first time i think he looks really snake like and im glad he doesnt have red eyes like in the book because i think that would have been too scary!
i think they all look awesome cant wait to see it!! bring on nov19

Posted by mystifiedbymuggles on October 07, 2010, 02:26 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

all so cool

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 07, 2010, 03:09 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

Omg I love all the posters. As for waiting til November I can’t believe that it is so close I mean rit feels like we have been waiting for such a long time. Ad it is finally almost here.

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on October 07, 2010, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Those are epic!

Funny though how they decided not to overphotoshop the posters for the final film. Good choice ;)

Posted by Mr. Brightside on October 07, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

Hey this was put up after I announced it on Leaky’s Facebook page… was it my tip that put it up here????

Posted by Astoria Lane *Hermione* on October 07, 2010, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

I put it on the Leaky’s FB at 6pm yesterday I hope it is!!! That would be soo cool!!

Posted by Astoria Lane *Hermione* on October 07, 2010, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Ik_thumb

Just the best poster ever!

Posted by Charissa Del on October 07, 2010, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

Oh, I like all of them :D

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on October 07, 2010, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

So great!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 07, 2010, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Thestral_thumb

“The Hunt Begins” and the “Nowhere is Safe” posters have the same actiony, exciting vibe to them as the best of the Half-Blood Prince posters did, but eh…the under-exposed close-ups aren’t doing it for me; come across as rather goofy looking, actually. o__O I don’t know, its almost as if they’re trying to market it toward Twilighters with the shadowy, “we’re trying to make the characters look more edgy” motif. Just a personal preference, but I’d much rather have the “The End Begins”/“Nowhere is Safe” posters on my walls, if only to maintain a good night’s sleep. XD

Posted by zeitgeber on October 07, 2010, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lp9f45jqbm1r0sjoeo1_500_large_thumb

hermionie lookss scary :o
BUT SO DOES VOLDEMORT!!!
love them :)

Posted by aval on October 07, 2010, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I LOVE THEM ALL!

Posted by JessSnape on October 07, 2010, 08:46 PM report to moderator

"Aren't you two [i]ever[/i] going to read [i]Hogwarts, A History?"[/i][br]"What's the point?" said Ron. "You know it by heart, we can just ask you."