Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 45 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 05, 2010, 09:59 PM

There are now only 45 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. After the release of our Deathly Hallows set report, here are quotes for yesterday and today!

"Who's Gregorovitch?"
"I dunno, do I? You were the one saying it."
Harry rubbed his forehead, thinking. He had a vague idea he had heard the name before, but he could not think where.
"I think Voldemort's looking for him."
"Poor bloke," said Ron fervently.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, ""

Hermione slid out of her bunk and moved like a sleepwalker toward Ron, her eyes on her pale face. She stopped right in front of him, her lips slightly parted, her eyes wide. Ron gave a weak, hopeful smile and half raised his arms.

Hermione launched herself forward and started punching every inch of him that she could reach.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Silver Doe"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Hope they filmed this part. i loved this scene in the book.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on October 07, 2010, 01:11 AM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

Poor guy , awww ron and hermiones love hate relationship.

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on October 07, 2010, 03:02 AM report to moderator

Great quotes again!

Posted by Dawna on October 07, 2010, 07:48 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

I love the 2nd quote. I was laughing after a long time when i was reading these lines.

Posted by Susmita singh on October 07, 2010, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Poor Ron! Oh well, they ended up together in the end :)

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 07, 2010, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Ron is so Ron! Love that kid.

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford."