Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 45 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 05, 2010, 09:59 PM

There are now only 45 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. After the release of our Deathly Hallows set report, here are quotes for yesterday and today!

"Who's Gregorovitch?"
"I dunno, do I? You were the one saying it."
Harry rubbed his forehead, thinking. He had a vague idea he had heard the name before, but he could not think where.
"I think Voldemort's looking for him."
"Poor bloke," said Ron fervently.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, ""

Hermione slid out of her bunk and moved like a sleepwalker toward Ron, her eyes on her pale face. She stopped right in front of him, her lips slightly parted, her eyes wide. Ron gave a weak, hopeful smile and half raised his arms.

Hermione launched herself forward and started punching every inch of him that she could reach.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Silver Doe"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Hermione may start out as an irritating teachers’ pet who needs rescuing from the troll, but it doesn’t take long for her true feistiness to blossom. I never quite understood her attraction to Ron, who treats her so cruelly at first, but I’m so glad that she goes on to take no crap from him. As a couple they really are Molly & Arthur Mach 2!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on October 06, 2010, 01:29 PM report to moderator

I love Ron and Hermione. Hermione punching Ron will be fun to watch. The better have the Ron quete in the movie!!!!!

Posted by hp931 on October 06, 2010, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

if i remember right, she did not have a wand at hand – just imagine if she did.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on October 06, 2010, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

if i remember right, she did not have a wand at hand – just imagine if she did.

love them both <3

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on October 06, 2010, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_10_thumb

Does Anyone know to what part the movie’s going up to? Are they cutting off and leaving the rest for the second part at the Shell Cottage part?

leave an owl for me if you know!!!!

Posted by DarkWings17 on October 06, 2010, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_10_thumb

leave an owl for me if you know!!!!

Posted by DarkWings17 on October 06, 2010, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_10_thumb

i thought it was so funny when Ron had the whole, ‘Im back!!!’ expression and Hermione started punching him…..

It’ll be funny to see how the actors act that out….

Posted by DarkWings17 on October 06, 2010, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

poor Ron,,,, i seriously thought she was going to kiss him when i read this part in the book,,,he ended up getting punched ,,lol,,,jo is an amazing writer,,everything goes unexpected,,

Posted by hermy on October 06, 2010, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Well Ron deserved it. He broke Hermione’s heart, she’s being waiting him for years. When she gets the chance, he leaves her stranded.

Hni_0022_thumb

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited! lol :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 06, 2010, 07:15 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

I LOVE HERMIONE! So Absolutly Perfect!!!! I kinda wonder if She ever lets him live it down or if after they’ve been married 50 years and they have a fight she throws it back in his face Laughs

Posted by joeys_mommy on October 06, 2010, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Brookie_002_thumb

When Hermione started punching Ron, it took me a moment to prosess. I was like ’Ron’s back now Hermione’s punching him’ then I really realized and I just thought it was funny!

Posted by mollyollyoxenfree8 on October 06, 2010, 08:39 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

Ron was being an arse before. I was so glad he got over it and came back!!! It seems Weasleys are very vulnerable to Horcurxes :<

Posted by Bless_the_children on October 06, 2010, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Premiere2_thumb

Yay! Go Hermione. Haha I’m a Harry/Hermione shipper SO GOOD JOB HERMIONE. Lol Just kidding, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RON! ;D But you shouldn’t have left them..well actually that leaves more moments between H/HR. ;)

But still..I have to come to my senses..he came back ..so that proves hes a good friend. ;]

Posted by HarryHermioneLove on October 06, 2010, 11:30 PM report to moderator

"Hermione, let me read your composition," said Ron desperately, checking his watch.[br]"No, I won't," said Hermione, suddenly severe. "You've had ten days to finish it."[br]"I only need another two inches, come on."[br]The bell rang. Ron and Hermione led