LeakyCon 2011 Announces Wizard Rock Lineup

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
October 05, 2010, 10:00 PM

LeakyCon 2011, The Leaky Cauldron's charity conference being held in Orlando, Florida, in July, is proud to announce its wizard rock lineup! This stellar list of groups will be playing over two shows at the conference:

We are thrilled to have such an amazing group of performers! ALSO, we will be announcing, at a later date, acoustic performances from more bands in the conference's Room of Requirement.

Entrance to both wizard rock concerts is free with basic registration.

This is just the start of our programming announcements for LeakyCon - we have another guest announcement coming tomorrow. We can't wait to see you there this summer!

LeakyCon is set for July 13-17 at the Royal Pacific Hotel in Orlando, FL, the same weekend as the release of the final film in the Harry Potter franchise. Basic registration rates will go up for the first time on October 10, 2010 - so don't wait! Visit LeakyCon.com for more! To register, visit this page and start the process.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Hairypotter__thumb

awesome line up….i wish RiddleTM was performing tho….

Posted by hprules62 on October 06, 2010, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Brookie_002_thumb

sooooooo cool! I wish I could go, but I can’t! oh well

Posted by mollyollyoxenfree8 on October 06, 2010, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

I would need to raid my Gringotts vault for all my Galleons to go – maybe next year!

Posted by Bless_the_children on October 06, 2010, 11:28 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

wish i could go

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on October 07, 2010, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Great line up but where is Swish and Flick?

Posted by Rhiannon on October 07, 2010, 02:03 AM report to moderator
Gryffindor_thumb

erggg wish i could go so much but oh no i live in australia :(

Posted by Jooooooolz on October 07, 2010, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Cimg2325_thumb

I can’t believe I’m ACTUALLY gonna see all these bands live! It’s been a dream for so long and now it’s finally coming true! :D

Posted by MadameSuede on October 07, 2010, 08:15 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

I want to go too. This is going to be exciting.

Posted by Susmita singh on October 07, 2010, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

I want to go too. This is going to be exciting.

Posted by Susmita singh on October 07, 2010, 11:34 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait! I’m so happy too see The Ministry of Magic, their one of my favorite bands! Me and my sister already have our hotel room booked and everything! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!

Posted by on October 07, 2010, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Great line up!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 07, 2010, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

i wanna go!! need 2 learn 2 drive so can go!!

Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

:sigh: I wish i could go.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 12, 2010, 07:13 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"After this year, of course, many of you will cease studying with me," Snape went on. "I take only the best into my N.E.W.T. Potions class, which means some of us will certainly be saying good-bye."[br]His eyes rested on Harry and his lip curled...[br]"Bu