LeakyCon 2011 Announces Wizard Rock Lineup

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
October 05, 2010, 10:00 PM

LeakyCon 2011, The Leaky Cauldron's charity conference being held in Orlando, Florida, in July, is proud to announce its wizard rock lineup! This stellar list of groups will be playing over two shows at the conference:

We are thrilled to have such an amazing group of performers! ALSO, we will be announcing, at a later date, acoustic performances from more bands in the conference's Room of Requirement.

Entrance to both wizard rock concerts is free with basic registration.

This is just the start of our programming announcements for LeakyCon - we have another guest announcement coming tomorrow. We can't wait to see you there this summer!

LeakyCon is set for July 13-17 at the Royal Pacific Hotel in Orlando, FL, the same weekend as the release of the final film in the Harry Potter franchise. Basic registration rates will go up for the first time on October 10, 2010 - so don't wait! Visit LeakyCon.com for more! To register, visit this page and start the process.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Wig4_thumb

I wish I could come!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 06, 2010, 05:02 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

definitely cannot afford this. :( maybe i’ll be able to get the cd! :)

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on October 06, 2010, 05:05 AM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Ahhh, so much better than the Infinitus line up, as expected. See you there, Melissa!

Posted by Brad Ausrotas on October 06, 2010, 08:39 AM report to moderator

Too bad I can’t go, it’s an awesome lineup.
Have fun, everyone! :)

Posted by honigmuffin on October 06, 2010, 09:14 AM report to moderator

I wish I could go… really

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 06, 2010, 11:02 AM report to moderator

I’m so sad that I can’t make it to Leaky Con 2011. I’m having a baby…I should’ve planned this better, lol :) 2009 was awesome!

Posted by yasminda on October 06, 2010, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

MC Kreacher? does this mean someone wants to help pioneer the wizardrap industry with me

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 06, 2010, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Luna_avatar_100x100_thumb

MC Kreacher is amazing! I had no idea who he was, but ended up at one of his shows at Infinitus and was thoroughly entertained – check him out! :D I’m super excited about LeakyCon!

Posted by ZoeyLuna on October 06, 2010, 01:42 PM report to moderator

I hope I can go! Keeping my fingers crossed! happy

Posted by hp's dead account on October 06, 2010, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I hope i can make it, though chances of such a thing happening are extremely low :( I’d love to be there and meet everyone!…

Posted by Mr. Brightside on October 06, 2010, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

@GF_of_Seamus me too :(

Posted by KC Nox on October 06, 2010, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

howi wish i could go

Posted by hermy on October 06, 2010, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds awesome! I’m a huge fan of those bands. I wish I could go…….

Hni_0022_thumb

Great line up! Wish I could be there! …

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 06, 2010, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

Oh my goodness! I am tres excited! I wasn’t even sure I would be able to go, but now I’m signed up and saving moneys! This is going to be awesome.

Posted by Cat de la Creme on October 06, 2010, 07:55 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"You forget that dog, an' you forget what it's guardin', that's between Professor Dumbledore an' Nicolas Flamel --"[br]"Aha!" said Harry, "so there's someone called Nicolas Flamel involved, is there?"[br]Hagrid looked furious with himself.