LeakyCon 2011 Announces Wizard Rock Lineup

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
October 05, 2010, 10:00 PM

LeakyCon 2011, The Leaky Cauldron's charity conference being held in Orlando, Florida, in July, is proud to announce its wizard rock lineup! This stellar list of groups will be playing over two shows at the conference:

We are thrilled to have such an amazing group of performers! ALSO, we will be announcing, at a later date, acoustic performances from more bands in the conference's Room of Requirement.

Entrance to both wizard rock concerts is free with basic registration.

This is just the start of our programming announcements for LeakyCon - we have another guest announcement coming tomorrow. We can't wait to see you there this summer!

LeakyCon is set for July 13-17 at the Royal Pacific Hotel in Orlando, FL, the same weekend as the release of the final film in the Harry Potter franchise. Basic registration rates will go up for the first time on October 10, 2010 - so don't wait! Visit LeakyCon.com for more! To register, visit this page and start the process.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Dsc04252_thumb

Ahhh! I hope I can go!!

Posted by rizzijl on October 05, 2010, 10:40 PM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

I wish I could come!

Posted by Ariana Devins on October 05, 2010, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Hufflebeth_thumb_thumb

I’m finally going to get to see Harry and the Potters! Squee!

Posted by Hufflebeth on October 05, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator

Yay! I’m so excited! :D

Posted by DesperatelyMe on October 05, 2010, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_mug_thumb

I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by felicitas on October 05, 2010, 10:43 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Squee! I can not wait to see the Ministry of Magic perform… this is going to be awesome!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 05, 2010, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

i’m a little sad Swish and Flick won’t be there but honestly this list of bands is soooo awesome!!! thank you LeakyCon!!!

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on October 05, 2010, 11:03 PM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

I am sooooo excited!! :D

Posted by RavenclawDancer on October 05, 2010, 11:09 PM report to moderator
Deathlyhallows_thumb

Wow! Fantastic line up. I really hope I can make it!

Posted by FullofWrackspurts [ROAR] on October 05, 2010, 11:12 PM report to moderator
475968_thumb

Great line up – I can’t wait to wrock out with my friends!

Posted by TarsieS (FTC) on October 05, 2010, 11:23 PM report to moderator
Img_7836_thumb

SUCH a great lineup. I’m so freaking excited.
But only two shows? does that mean there will be SIX bands per show? This is going to be exhausting, in the best way. I hope that each band still gets a good amount of time for their set. :)
This is going to be so exciting. I’m happy there are some other bands that weren’t at LeakyCon ’09.
W000t!

Posted by kira902k on October 05, 2010, 11:56 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

I want to go to leaky con… :(

Posted by SlyBones on October 06, 2010, 01:01 AM report to moderator

I’m so excited!

Posted by Kate725 on October 06, 2010, 01:44 AM report to moderator
Hp6_wp1_800x600_thumb

aw man im not sure if ill be able to go. im in aus!! if only you’d made it a bit closer to home. :P imma try and make it tho. :D

Posted by bkruger on October 06, 2010, 01:46 AM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Awesome line up! Wizard Wrock was a serious highlight of LeakyCon 2009! (@GF_of_Seamus, I’m with you on Swish N Flick. Maybe they’re just not confirmed yet. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.)

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on October 06, 2010, 01:48 AM report to moderator

[Cho] was waiting for him a little to the side of the oak front doors, looking very pretty with her hair tied back in a long ponytail. Harry's feet seemed to be too big for his body as he walked toward her, and he was suddenly horribly aware of his arms