Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 47 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 04, 2010, 01:31 AM

There are now only 47 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"Seventeen, eh!" said Hagrid as he accepted a bucket-sized glass of wine from Fred. "Six years ter the day we met, Harry, d'yeh remember it?"

"Vaguely," said Harry, grinning up at him. "Didn't you smash down the front door, give Dudley a pig's tail, and tell me I was a wizard?"
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Will of Albus Dumbledore"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hedwig_pigwidgeon__thumb

i’m dying in wait lol

Posted by pigwey on October 05, 2010, 03:24 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Such a sweet quote!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on October 05, 2010, 08:14 AM report to moderator

This is the perfect quote for today. I wish I could be Huge and Magical when faced with other people bullying people just because they are – what did Aunt Petunia say when she described her sister? strange, freak, not “normal”

Posted by dilysroot on October 05, 2010, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

A truly memorable introduction!

Posted by budgie on October 05, 2010, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points
Great avatar pigwey!
Posted by budgie on October 05, 2010, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

Yes!!! indeed I loved this saying from Harry, almost as much as when Hagrid said when I first met you’all you were nothing but a bunch of misfits!! and Ron said and we still are a bunch of misfits!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on October 05, 2010, 12:55 PM report to moderator

I saved up all the money for my friends and i to see it , i saved the money for the video game, and any addictional things

Posted by MasterT348 on October 05, 2010, 09:07 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

Clever. LOL.

Posted by SlyBones on October 06, 2010, 12:51 AM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

This is one of my all time favourite lines , great quote xoxo

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on October 07, 2010, 03:07 AM report to moderator

"Harry! I've been wanting a word -- you don't mind if he's a couple of minutes late, do you, Professor Sprout?"[br]Judging by Professor Sprout's scowl, she did mind, but Lockhart said, "That's the ticket," and closed the green house door in her face.