Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 47 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 04, 2010, 01:31 AM

There are now only 47 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"Seventeen, eh!" said Hagrid as he accepted a bucket-sized glass of wine from Fred. "Six years ter the day we met, Harry, d'yeh remember it?"

"Vaguely," said Harry, grinning up at him. "Didn't you smash down the front door, give Dudley a pig's tail, and tell me I was a wizard?"
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Will of Albus Dumbledore"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Great memories :)

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on October 04, 2010, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Ironically hilarious! I can’t wait till the Deathly Hallows actually comes out!

Wand_thumb

Haha! Funny quote!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 04, 2010, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

hhaha!!

Posted by HP*JOSIAH*HP on October 04, 2010, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_thumb

love this quote!

Posted by #1crazymuggle on October 04, 2010, 06:31 PM report to moderator

When we were waiting for “Deathly Hallows” to be published, Hagrid was the one I was most worried about. I was so afraid that Jo would kill him. It was nice to hear her once say that Hagrid was never in danger.

Posted by jeannemclROAR on October 04, 2010, 07:12 PM report to moderator
N586661223_1218452_112_thumb

Hagrid is my favourite character! I love his relationship with Harry

Posted by SivJohanna on October 04, 2010, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Wrong_thumb

Yay!!!!!!!! When I’m posting it says 45 days and just under 7 hours!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait!!!! =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on October 04, 2010, 07:33 PM report to moderator

haha, I love Hagrid :-)

Posted by ElphabaROCKS on October 04, 2010, 07:37 PM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

Awwww,,,,,, that is so sweet

Posted by hermy on October 04, 2010, 08:46 PM report to moderator
The_weasleys_thumb

Love this quote cause it adds some humor to a dark book. Hope this is in the movie:)

Posted by fredluver14 on October 04, 2010, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

47 days!!!! :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 04, 2010, 10:22 PM report to moderator
04_ron_129536962114000760_thumb

I love this part! So many things have changed for Harry in just those six years.

Posted by HJPlvr4ever on October 04, 2010, 10:36 PM report to moderator

“I forge’ the details.”

Posted by andarocketship on October 04, 2010, 11:03 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

The way Harry is so nonchalant about being rescued by Hagrid in the horrible hut always makes me laugh! If Hagrid never came Harry would never have gone to Hogwarts!! Gotta love me some Hagrid!!

Posted by Astoria Lane *Hermione* on October 04, 2010, 11:43 PM report to moderator

"What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever existed?" said Black, with a terrible fury in his face. "Only innocent lives, Peter!"