Official "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Site Updated With Movie Clips, New Behind the Scenes Featurette

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 31, 2010, 08:28 PM

There have been some new additions to the official site for "Deathly Hallows: Part 1," such as a gallery, a place to hear clips from the soundtrack, a section about the movie, and clips from the movie. You can see these short clips when you click on different sections of the site, and they are also available on YouTube:

Nagini attacking
Moody flying next to Harry
The Lovegood house under attack
Outrunning dementors in the Ministry
Hagrid accelerating the motorbike
Bellatrix throwing the knife at Dobby
Harry sees into Voldemort's mind
The Trio being chased by Snatchers
Hagrid and Harry on the motorbike
Voldemort gets the Elder Wand
Harry running through the Ministry
Dobby in Malfoy Manor

Additionally, there is a new behind the scenes look at the story of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" featuring new footage (both from the movie, and from behind the scenes) and interviews with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), David Yates (director), David Barron (producer), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) about the story elements of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1." Watch it here or below. Thanks very much to Christina for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

It looks like they are cutting the Dursley’s out of this…I REALLY hope they aren’t cuz I don’t think I’m alone in saying that I have been looking forward to Harry and Dudley making peace. I REALLY hope they don’t…are you listening WB!!

Posted by slayerbaby76 on November 02, 2010, 01:13 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I will almost surely burst into tears when Dobby gets killed :((

Posted by devilskinn on November 02, 2010, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

OMG! It’s awesoooome @-)

Posted by devilskinn on November 02, 2010, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

Their friendship is amazing!!!

Posted by devilskinn on November 02, 2010, 03:49 AM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

OHMYGOD! It seriously looks so so good :D I’m so excited. Already got my tickets booked and I actually can’t wait.

Posted by Sigourney♥ on November 02, 2010, 02:19 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

The fact that this movie was filmed with the intent of it being in 3D is SO painfully obvious when watching these clips! The shot of Bellatrix throwing the knife for instance, Nagini slithering down the table, the dementors hands reaching through the door of the lift, etc. Honestly when I watch all of these clips I instantly think “Whoa! THAT would have been so unbelievable in 3D!” and I’m not even a fan of 3D, but the fact that so of many these shots were so clearly meant to be viewed in 3D is just too blatantly obvious for even me to ignore!

I just desperately hope that at some point (hopefully before Part 2 comes out) WB will finish and release the 3D conversion of Part 1 because DH is ONE story whether you split it in half or not so to have one half in 3D and the other half not just makes it feel so incomplete to me. We had planned to see it in 2D for the midnight screening then see it in 3D later that weekend, but as usual WB ruined that plan! I just REALLY want to be able to see both parts in 3D at some point so that I can see everything exactly as the director/producers intended and get the full effect of every shot!

Posted by bella vita on November 02, 2010, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

Oh, I can not wait!!!!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on November 03, 2010, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Red_lips_2_thumb

OHMYGOSH. I’m seriously excited! NOT LONG NOW.

Posted by LittleMonster on November 03, 2010, 11:37 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You wouldn't believe how many people, even people who work at the Ministry, can't do a decent Shield Charm," said George. "'Course, they didn't have you teaching them, Harry."