New "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" TV Spot

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 30, 2010, 08:22 PM

There is a new "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" TV spot which gives us a glimpse at some never before seen footage. We hear Hagrid reminiscing about bringing Harry to Privet Drive when Harry was a baby, and we see Dobby and Kreacher in Grimmauld Place and Kreacher tackling Mundungus. You can see the TV spot here or below.

Many thanks to Sven for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

couldn’t watch ……

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on October 31, 2010, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

i love Dobby but I hope we get to see Kreacher. It says in the blurb above the TVspot there, that Kreacher tackles Mundungus, ao I think the scene will be intact!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on October 31, 2010, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Dobby looked so good. And Hermione’s line were amazing

Posted by blackhair on October 31, 2010, 01:20 PM report to moderator

AWESOMEEE I just can’t wait until it is released; Dobby looks great but sounds a little weird?? I really want to go the the London Premiere but darn i have sixth form!!!!

Posted by Gurps on October 31, 2010, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

YES! I can’t wait to see it! Wow…it’s only a little over 2 weeks away!

Posted by Jacket on October 31, 2010, 03:21 PM report to moderator

Both Kreacher and Dobby are in it. If you pause the clip at 22 sec you can see Kreacher on Mundungus back and Dobby around Mundungus leg. Also on the E! clips you see Harry asking Kreacher about the locket. I think they kept both elves as true to their parts as they could with the story changes from the previous movies.

Posted by mlc on October 31, 2010, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Wrong_thumb

The music for this one seemed really different from the others I have seen, I like how they are all different from each other and it doesn’t feel like you’re watching the same clip over and over =]

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on October 31, 2010, 06:40 PM report to moderator

Has anyone else noticed a change in Fleur’s accent? The way she says “hideous” – it doesn’t sound like the Fleur from GoF…JMO…thoughts?

Posted by PWilly on October 31, 2010, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

‘You think I’m going to let everyone risk their lives for me?’
‘I told you he’d take it well’

awesome

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 01, 2010, 06:09 AM report to moderator

Gahhh!! I love the commentary. “On November 19th, all his friends return.” Thats like one of the super magical things about deathly hallows. You get to see everyone again …. I hope that they bring everryone back for it. especially the battle of hogwarts scene… I will die a happy person if Oliver Wood and Katie and the rest of the quiditch team show up. It sucks that Trewlawney wont be able to be in that scene though. I really wanted to see her chucking crystal balls at death eaters.

Posted by Claire Lafleur on November 01, 2010, 05:02 PM report to moderator

so so so excited. holy cow.

Posted by andarocketship on November 11, 2010, 09:01 PM report to moderator

Quite a few people screamed. A giant spider, six feet tall and covered in hair, was advancing on Ron, clicking its pincers menacingly. For a moment, Harry thought Ron had frozen. Then --[br][i]"Riddikulus!"[/i] bellowed Ron, and the spider's legs vanished