Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 48 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 03, 2010, 02:14 AM

There are now only 48 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

And in the instant that he looked away, his eyes raking the tangled mess for a sword hilt, a ruby, she moved weirdly: He saw it out of the corner of his eye; panic made him turn and horror paralyzed him as he saw the old body collapsing and the great snake pouring from the place where her neck had been.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "Bathilda's Secret"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

Epic can no longer describe what this movie will be. We must now refer to it as epicly epic!

Posted by Silvery Doe on October 03, 2010, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Aughra-avatar-photo_thumb

Ugh! That sick, horrific moment before Harry understands he’s been tricked…

Posted by aughra on October 04, 2010, 03:36 AM report to moderator
Rjlswingmusic_thumb

Many people tell how frightened they were at other scenes in the series or how scary Quirrell drinking the unicorn blood might be for kids, but in the whole time I read the series, I was horrified at this. 9-year-old me took the fetus GoF Voldemort totally in stride…16-year-old me was terrified of Nagini!Bathilda.

Posted by moonysmusician on October 04, 2010, 03:13 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Creepy!

Posted by joeys_mommy on October 04, 2010, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Rjlswingmusic_thumb

Posted by moonysmusician on October 05, 2010, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

This seen was uber creepy. I was freaking out while reading it.

Posted by SlyBones on October 06, 2010, 12:44 AM report to moderator

Malfoy started taking pictures with an imaginary camera and did a cruel but accurate impression of Colin: "'Potter, can I have your picture, Potter? Can I have your autograph? Can I lick your shoes, please, Potter?'"

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014