Official Site for "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Soundtrack Launched

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 29, 2010, 04:39 AM

The official site for the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" soundtrack is now up. On it you can see the interview with composer Alexandre Desplat we mentioned a few days ago, a break down of all the different versions of the soundtrack you can buy (as well as the ability to preorder them directly from the site starting November 2nd), and the thirty second preview clips for all the tracks on the soundtrack. There is also apparently a bonus disc to the soundtrack with six additional tracks. Unfortunately you can't preview these songs on the site but the titles are as follows:

1) Voldemort
2) Grimmauld Place
3) The Dumbledore
4) The Tale of the Three Brothers
5) Bellatrix
6) My Love Is Always Here
Thanks very much to jon for the tip!  The "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" soundtrack will be available November 16th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

It’s a fantastic album, may be Desplat will got an Oscar too for it. :) He was nominated for 3-4 times for now.

You can hear the Hedwig’s Theme at the first title too in The Oblivation with jus a very new one style. Really good.

Posted by Andrews on October 29, 2010, 12:42 PM report to moderator

yes u hear hedwigs theme just fine but its not in track 1 which means it wont open the film as per tradition

Posted by hallowman on October 29, 2010, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

wow…..i just thought of how much money WB is going to make when DH2 comes out with everything ‘limited edition’ and ‘collectors edition’

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on October 29, 2010, 01:16 PM report to moderator

I think the Hedwig Theme is in the first song too. Just with a very different and slowly but epic style it comes.

Posted by Andrews on October 29, 2010, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Obliviate, Ron leaves, The Exodus and The Godric’s Hollow

Posted by Petra on October 29, 2010, 01:55 PM report to moderator

what about them

Posted by hallowman on October 29, 2010, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

my fav are bathilda bagshot,destroying the locket,captured and tortured,rescuing hermione,snape to malfor manor,sky battle,the locket,fireplace escape and ron leaves. XD

Posted by Lost Northern on October 29, 2010, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

herimone parent’s ,the godris hallows graveyard i forget those one XD

Posted by Lost Northern on October 29, 2010, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Somehow the music makes it more real than the video for me.

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on October 29, 2010, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Iconator_7280699374ab2ef5ddc2f1b07d0cd90f_thumb

I like Alexandre Desplat, he’s pretty good with dramatic things. I do like the previous composers but I think Desplat is the best man for Deathly hallows, I hope he stays on for part 2!

Posted by LissomeElixir on October 29, 2010, 02:53 PM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

YEEEES! YATES HAS ASKED DESPLAT TO DO THE SCORE FOR THE SECOND PART AS WELL! I LOVE DESPLAT! I HOPE HE ACCEPTS!!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on October 29, 2010, 03:06 PM report to moderator

John Williams will do the part 2 soundtrack if I remember well.

Posted by Andrews on October 29, 2010, 03:25 PM report to moderator

Magnificent as always ^^

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 29, 2010, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

So beautiful!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 29, 2010, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

Think I might like this—his music has similarities with Doyle’s for GoF and I loved that. But from the snippets, many of them sound rather alike. Really like Harry and Ginny, the Sky Battle, and Dobbie’s farewell. Bathilda Bagshot—shade of “Psycho”!! Curious, the deluxe digital says 3 extra tracks but there are six listed? Would really like to hear My Love is Always Here.

Posted by izziewitch on October 29, 2010, 04:42 PM report to moderator

"One does not parade the fact that one is All-Knowing. I frequently act as though I am not possessed of the Inner Eye, so as not to make others nervous."[br]"That explains a great deal," said Professor McGonagall tartly.