Daniel Radcliffe "Desperate" to See "Deathly Hallows"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
October 28, 2010, 05:05 AM

As part of their countdown to "Deathly Hallows: Part 1," the LA Times HeroComplex blog has posted a brief interview with Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) where he discusses his own excitement about the movie:

“When I saw the trailer I almost wept. I was so happy,” Radcliffe said in a recent phone interview.
“When you’re on a film for that long, shooting for months and months, you forget half of what you’ve done and you lose sight of it all,” Radcliffe said. “It’s such a long process that you start to worry and wonder if what you’ve done is going to meet expectations. Sometimes you lose sight.  You don’t know what you’ve done and what you’ve got. That’s where I was when I saw the trailer. I saw it and I went, ‘Oh God, it’s going to be great. We’ve done it. We’ve done well and it’s going to be great.’ It was such a joyous moment. They showed it to us on the last day [of principal photography in June] and we were just thrilled. We let out this amazing cheer.  I’m like everybody else now: I’m desperate to see the film. And I’m desperate for fans to see what we’ve done.”

You can see the article here. "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" opens in less than a month, on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Mad-eye-moody_thumb

I trust Dan. This movie is surely going to be the best damn thing I’ve ever seen.

Posted by eccentricalice on October 29, 2010, 07:05 AM report to moderator
44233_447917177481_64501422481_5231487_1380225_n_thumb

I cant wait anymore…… i cant wait to see severus….

Posted by chris severus ...-albania on October 29, 2010, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

Oooh! I can’t wait!! I’ll be wearing my Gryffindor robes and my scarf!!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on October 29, 2010, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

sweet i cant wait either

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 29, 2010, 06:24 PM report to moderator

Thankfully, my exam schedule changed and I can go watch it on the first day =D

Posted by honigmuffin on October 29, 2010, 06:59 PM report to moderator

Well,I was going to skip the movie but if Dan thinks it’s a good one I guess I’ll go loll

Posted by brewinales on October 30, 2010, 03:04 AM report to moderator
20110227_001_thumb

It’s so good to see how excited the people involved are about the film. Even after he’s worked on the film for almost 16 months straight, to know that he’s that excited to see the film is very reassuring for us.

Posted by Bookworm_Weasley {HS} {ROAR} on October 30, 2010, 01:33 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

[Harry] had never before considered the possibility that there might be another teacher in the world he hated more than Snape, but as he walked back toward Gryffindor Tower he had to admit he had found a contender. [i]She's evil,[/i] he thought, as he cli