Daniel Radcliffe "Desperate" to See "Deathly Hallows"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
October 28, 2010, 05:05 AM

As part of their countdown to "Deathly Hallows: Part 1," the LA Times HeroComplex blog has posted a brief interview with Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) where he discusses his own excitement about the movie:

“When I saw the trailer I almost wept. I was so happy,” Radcliffe said in a recent phone interview.
“When you’re on a film for that long, shooting for months and months, you forget half of what you’ve done and you lose sight of it all,” Radcliffe said. “It’s such a long process that you start to worry and wonder if what you’ve done is going to meet expectations. Sometimes you lose sight.  You don’t know what you’ve done and what you’ve got. That’s where I was when I saw the trailer. I saw it and I went, ‘Oh God, it’s going to be great. We’ve done it. We’ve done well and it’s going to be great.’ It was such a joyous moment. They showed it to us on the last day [of principal photography in June] and we were just thrilled. We let out this amazing cheer.  I’m like everybody else now: I’m desperate to see the film. And I’m desperate for fans to see what we’ve done.”

You can see the article here. "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" opens in less than a month, on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Picture_057_thumb

That’s EXACTLY what I want to hear!

Posted by abandonedboyjon on October 28, 2010, 05:16 AM report to moderator
Gryffindor_thumb

Oooh… first one!! haha
me too.. i’m really excited about it.. :D

Posted by pinkyquillo on October 28, 2010, 05:16 AM report to moderator
Gryffindor_thumb

ooh, 2nd I think..we posted at the same time…

Posted by pinkyquillo on October 28, 2010, 05:19 AM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

Dan’s like the rest of us now :D
DESPERATE TO SEE DH!!!
<3 you Dan :)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on October 28, 2010, 05:37 AM report to moderator
Luna2_thumb

CANT WAIT

Posted by misslunalovegood on October 28, 2010, 05:58 AM report to moderator
Luna2_thumb

CANT WAIT

Posted by misslunalovegood on October 28, 2010, 05:58 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

I’m desperate to see it too.

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on October 28, 2010, 06:43 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Can’t wait. Three weeks to go.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on October 28, 2010, 07:00 AM report to moderator
Th_dawn_icons_thumb

exactly 3 weeks from 12:01am tonight, I will be sitting in a theater, wearing my deathly hallows tshirt and my hufflepuff scarf, while carrying my ELDER wand (to keep it from Voldemort of course =D) getting ready to see the best movie of the decade

in summary…..
I CAN’T FREAKING WAIT ANOTHER 3 WEEKS!!!

Posted by hpfanaticfan2011 on October 28, 2010, 07:36 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I subscribe!

Posted by devilskinn on October 28, 2010, 07:49 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I cant wait anymore. accio november 19th

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on October 28, 2010, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

We’re all dead desperate.I almost had the same feeling as Dan did…..
“It’s finally here……..” was all I kept murmuring to myself everytime I saw the trailers…….

Da1a_thumb

Got my tickets for 12:01 am on 11/19!

Posted by Rin68nyr on October 28, 2010, 10:13 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

So excited to see this movie, and glad Dan is proud of his work. This really is going to be the best movie ever! I can’t even believe that it is less than a month away! This is the beginning of the end… ;~;

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on October 28, 2010, 10:34 AM report to moderator

Well I can’t figure out how to post news on the site, or if we’re even allowed to, but after looking at this article, I found on the very same site, this article with a picture of Daniel and Rupert, the first time they met. Just thought it was a cool shot…..here’s the link. http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2009/07/21/when-harry-met-pally-rare-photo-of-day-dan-radcliffe-met-rupert-grint/

Posted by JoeU10 on October 28, 2010, 11:10 AM report to moderator

"Nice dog, Harry!" called a tall boy with dreadlocks.[br]"Thanks, Lee," said Harry, grinning, as Sirius wagged his tail frantically.