Two New "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" TV Spots With a Lot of New Footage

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 26, 2010, 05:12 AM

There are two new, if not high quality, "Deathly Hallow: Part 1" TV spots online, the first of them featuring a look at Hermione shooting Harry in the face during the Snatchers scene, and Scabior commenting on it. The second TV spot has much more new footage such as Moody instructing everyone to take off during the Seven Potters scene, the seven Harrys getting dressed during the Seven Potters scene, the Trio in the tent, Hermione hitting Ron after he comes back, Harry (as Runcorn) entering the Ministry via the toilet, Harry and Hermione dancing, and Xenophilius and Luna dancing. You can watch the TV spots below or here and here. Hopefully we will have them in higher quality very soon.

Many thanks to ScarPotter and SnitchSeeker!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

“what happened to you ugly?” LOL! They are both my fav tv spots so far i think!

Posted by Traceymmm on October 26, 2010, 07:00 AM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

@Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!!} Yeah,that makes more sense.I thought of that at first,but I just couldn’t understand “mat at him”.I kept hearing “mine to win”.God,those Brittish accents! It’ s charming,but it’s very hard for me to understand it sometimes.

Posted by Tamyris on October 26, 2010, 07:02 AM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

@Tamyris: LOL, yh, I suppose :) I’m British, so I find it easy to understand them :)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on October 26, 2010, 07:09 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

ahem i meant HArry

Posted by blackhair on October 26, 2010, 07:13 AM report to moderator
Mpw-42519_thumb

the second was brilliant! I’m always pleased to see new footages of the movie :-)

Posted by angelHPL on October 26, 2010, 07:27 AM report to moderator
Rhr4eva_thumb

Can’t wait!! :D

Posted by romione87 on October 26, 2010, 09:09 AM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Not watching… 23 days, 23 days, 23 DAYS!!!

Posted by Petra on October 26, 2010, 09:22 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

ahahaha! the second one is great. “where the devil are you anyway?!” i hope we get these both in better quality soon as they camera moving and it being on the TV is slightly distracting. :/ OHWELL. still awesome!!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on October 26, 2010, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

This is going to be an awesome film!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on October 26, 2010, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lphabmv2ob1qcqbbso1_500_thumb

Totally awesome! Can’t wait for all the Ron/Hermione stuff! Also gotta love the scene in the tent, haha.. OMR I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!

Posted by Bech7Raven [WBM] on October 26, 2010, 10:07 AM report to moderator

I saw the second one yesterday on TV. The seven potters gets better and better with every scene they show. My 65 year old mom was with me when it came on and asked if she just saw some one get flushed down a toilet. Perfect! I love Hermione “I’m always mad at him”

Posted by mlc on October 26, 2010, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Slyth016princessbloomy_thumb

OMG!now…better quality please…WB?:D

Posted by Black_wind on October 26, 2010, 10:44 AM report to moderator

Cool! Thanks.

Posted by Ratorr on October 26, 2010, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Download_thumb

this really does look so good. im really excited

Posted by Leander21[WBM] on October 26, 2010, 11:07 AM report to moderator

=)) The toilet scene is brilliant!

Posted by Alma V F on October 26, 2010, 11:16 AM report to moderator

Harry privately felt he'd rather face Slytherin's legendary monster than let Snape catch him robbing his office.