Introducing LeakyPedia!

Leaky
Posted by: Melissa
October 24, 2010, 06:44 PM

We are excited to bring you a new and fun feature here on Leaky: LeakyPedia, our Harry Potter wiki!

On LeakyPedia you can collect and record facts on the canon, the films, the park, JKR, the fandom, and more. We aim for it to eventually become a true record of this community (though this will happen in the fullness of time, as content is submitted and edited).

This will be the first time our community can edit the content of our website itself, and as the wiki becomes full and accurate it will start being more integrated with the site. As a wiki is something anyone with an account (and this will be separate from your MyLeaky logins) can edit, there will be, in the beginning, some incorrect info: but that's the exciting part. It will be up to the community (and our moderators) to keep things moving and accurate.

We're so excited to get you directly involved in the content of Leaky - so what else is there to say? Go to it! Click here to get started on LeakyPedia!

Big thanks to Sarah, Josh, John and everyone who worked so hard to get this online!

(This is one of the things we said we were bringing you in July. Blame the nargles!)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Hpdh_thumb

haha stupid nargles

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 25, 2010, 02:37 PM report to moderator

Nice! This sounds awesome.

Posted by MaiBrunholm on October 25, 2010, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I shall be Wikified!!!

Posted by Won_Two on October 25, 2010, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp5-tl-0271_thumb

Terrific idea !! Cant wait to check it out.

Posted by J.E.T. on October 25, 2010, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Sunsethogwarts_thumb

THIS SHOULD BE GOOD , I CANT THINK WE MISSED LOL!

Posted by PHONELADY on October 25, 2010, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

This seems like a kind of crazy idea. There’s already HP Wiki and the Lexicon for information. In my opinion wikis are kind of a crazy idea and I don’t know why Leaky would stoop to that level…anyway I guess it might be enjoyable.

Posted by i_am_hermione on October 25, 2010, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Hermione-granger-through-the-ages-hermione-granger-10671132-927-200_thumb

I’m very excited I just did a lot of adding and editting for the Potter Family and Weasley family in the Wizard Canon section I hope everyone likes it. It makes it easier to read for those who can not read a huge paragraph and find names inside. Now it clearly shows who is married to who and their children in an orderly way. I know it will be revised over and over again but I know it will just make it better and better!! I loved contributing my wisdom of the world of Harry Potter.!! Thanks

Astoria Lane

Posted by Astoria Lane *Hermione* on October 25, 2010, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

wooow! I’m on it :-D

Posted by devilskinn on October 26, 2010, 02:18 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I’m just wondering if the work done while adding this wiki to Leaky is what caused all the days when the site was unavailable.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on October 26, 2010, 11:53 AM report to moderator

Great, I am looking forward to this wiki
Good luck

Posted by ltm0807 on October 26, 2010, 11:56 PM report to moderator

Awesome another way for me to learn more about HP!

Posted by Fawkes1991ROAR on November 03, 2010, 03:14 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

pretty cool :)

Posted by olliered on November 25, 2010, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Icon4_thumb

I shall now…….SIGN UP!!!!

Posted by cmoverhp on May 25, 2011, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_thumb

its awsome i love i should of thought of it myself

Posted by ϟharrypotterluver11123ϟ *ROAR!* on June 16, 2011, 02:56 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_thumb

Posted by ϟharrypotterluver11123ϟ *ROAR!* on June 16, 2011, 02:57 AM report to moderator

"I don't reckon [Percy would] come home if Dad didn't make him. He's obsessed. Just don't get him onto the subject of his boss. [i]According to Mr. Crouch... as I was saying to Mr. Crouch... Mr. Crouch is of the opinion... Mr. Crouch was telling me...[/i]