New "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Images and New Ron Banner Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 23, 2010, 10:39 PM

We have a bunch of new pictures from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1", as well as a new banner featuring Ron.

These new images give us our first look at Great Auntie Muriel, as well as our first clear look at Fleur's wedding dress. Also from the wedding is a look at Ginny in her dress, Luna and Xenophilius dancing, and Fleur and Bill looking distressed.

There are also some new images from the end of the Seven Potters scene, one where everyone is gathered around an injured George, and another where Hermione and Ron have just arrived at the Burrow.

Additionally, there are images from when the Trio set out on their own to find the Horcruxes. There are new shots of them at Grimmauld Place, Ron looking at the Ministry entrance, Ron after he's been splinched, the Trio in and outside of the tent, the Trio running from Snatchers, "Hermione reacting to Ron's return," and the Trio approaching the Lovegood's house. There is also a behind the scenes look at Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) sitting with her doubles.

You can see all of these pictures here and here and here in our Image Galleries.

Thanks so much to SnitchSeeker and Oclumencia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Draco_malfoy_icon

Ahhh great pictures!!:D
Ginny looks so cute in that dress!:)
And I think the “4 hermione granger” picture is a bit funny!:)

Posted by jessyginny on October 24, 2010, 12:51 PM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

Splinched Ron is horrid! (In a good way—it’s just as gruesome as it ought to be.)

Posted by Finny on October 24, 2010, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

Great pics, love Auntie Muriel’s looks :D
And I almost fell of my chair laughing when I the picture of Luna and Xeno xd

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on October 24, 2010, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

*when I saw

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on October 24, 2010, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wow! It all looks so great! I love Fleur’s dress! Can’t wait!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 24, 2010, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Love the one of Luna and her father dancing! That will be so funny!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 24, 2010, 03:01 PM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

EXTREMLY EXITED!!

Posted by Ariana Devins on October 24, 2010, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Have_you_seen_this_man_2_thumb

I love the wedding dress!

Posted by clashcityrocker13 on October 24, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Leaky i’ve missed you so much! So glad you’re back!
The photos are amazing, though i saw most them already on a different HP site.
Auntie Muriel looks exactly like how i imagined her, better in-fact! I can easily imagine her saying “You there! Give me your chair, i’m a hundred and seven!” :D Ginny’s dress is lovely, i suppose they changed the colour because it would have looked to similar to Luna’s, and in the chaos of the Death Eater attack the audience need to easily identify who’s who.
Fleur’s dress is beautiful! Endless love for Luna and Xeno’s dancing! LOVE the fact that Hermione’s hand is so close to Ron’s, i love a canon relationship! Ron’s splinched arm looks gruesome! But the thing i love most is Hermione hiting Ron! Can’t wait for that bit! We’re getting so close, very excited!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on October 24, 2010, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

oh man! These are just fueling my excitement for the movie! I can’t hardly wait.

Posted by Cat de la Creme on October 24, 2010, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Wow Bill doesn’t look at all How I thought he would but all the pictures are really great! I love the one of Emma sitting with all her doubles!

Posted by Jacket on October 24, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

AAAAAAAH! I can’t wait! love these pics.

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on October 24, 2010, 05:18 PM report to moderator

Wonderful pictures not long now to the film!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hewy on October 24, 2010, 05:47 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp5-tl-0271_thumb

Keep the pics coming cant wait for the movie

Posted by J.E.T. on October 24, 2010, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Wrong_thumb

These look great, my favorites are the pictures of Ginny, everyone at the burrow after the seven potters scene, and Hermione reacting to Ron’s return =]]]

Posted by ∂ʋмвℓɛ∂σяκ31*ЯѲΔЯ* on October 24, 2010, 06:35 PM report to moderator

"But if we get caught, you two will be expelled, too."[br] "Not if I can help it," said Hermione grimly. "Flitwick told me in secret that I got a hundred and twelve percent on his exam. They're not throwing me out after that."