New "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Images and New Ron Banner Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 23, 2010, 10:39 PM

We have a bunch of new pictures from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1", as well as a new banner featuring Ron.

These new images give us our first look at Great Auntie Muriel, as well as our first clear look at Fleur's wedding dress. Also from the wedding is a look at Ginny in her dress, Luna and Xenophilius dancing, and Fleur and Bill looking distressed.

There are also some new images from the end of the Seven Potters scene, one where everyone is gathered around an injured George, and another where Hermione and Ron have just arrived at the Burrow.

Additionally, there are images from when the Trio set out on their own to find the Horcruxes. There are new shots of them at Grimmauld Place, Ron looking at the Ministry entrance, Ron after he's been splinched, the Trio in and outside of the tent, the Trio running from Snatchers, "Hermione reacting to Ron's return," and the Trio approaching the Lovegood's house. There is also a behind the scenes look at Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) sitting with her doubles.

You can see all of these pictures here and here and here in our Image Galleries.

Thanks so much to SnitchSeeker and Oclumencia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

OMG! i love emma sitting with her doubles! hehe =]

Posted by Winkyxx on October 24, 2010, 09:48 AM report to moderator
Z_thumb

Love Fleur’s dress!

Posted by chocolaterabbits on October 24, 2010, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

auntie muriel looks awesome!!

Posted by KC Nox on October 24, 2010, 10:51 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

amazing amazing images!!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on October 24, 2010, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

I love, love, love Fleurs wedding gown ! It is stunning !! I want that one for my daughter ! Where can I get it do you suppose ? :-)

I adore the pic of Hermione hitting Ron with that bag ! LOL ! Splinched Ron ! Injured George ! This film is going to be amazing and it’s 2 1/2 hours too !! Yay !

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on October 24, 2010, 11:01 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

wow, there is so much to say but I am so EXCITED for this movie!!!!!! its going to be epic!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 24, 2010, 11:08 AM report to moderator

All these pictures are amazing! I can’t wait for the movie! :D

Posted by MaiBrunholm on October 24, 2010, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

omg i love all of them and absolutely cannot wait for the movie especially ron’s return and seeing hermione freak out :)

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on October 24, 2010, 11:18 AM report to moderator
04_ron_129536962114000760_thumb

THis is awesome. Cannot wait for the movie!~

Posted by HJPlvr4ever on October 24, 2010, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_books_thumb

ok, the this new banner of Ron is much better than the ones i’ve seen previously.

Posted by Anna Weasley on October 24, 2010, 11:23 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_books_thumb

I can’t bring myself to look at the pics I don’t want to ruin any surprises when I got to watch the movie. Still have, what, 3 weeks to go?

Posted by Anna Weasley on October 24, 2010, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

yeah, somewhere around 3, 3.5 weeks. tee hee, i might just laugh out loud when i see her beating ron with that bag, midnight premeire yeeeesssss! :D

Posted by hermy007 on October 24, 2010, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

So excited! @dingy0413 You aren’t the only one – I haven’t been able to get the site to load until now – I was getting nervous!

Posted by Bless_the_children on October 24, 2010, 11:48 AM report to moderator
218013_10150157243293459_46389518458_6655174_5491948_n_thumb

Lol Hermione is angry wooo !§!
I can’t wait…!§!
Thanks for all !§!

Posted by HogwartsHP on October 24, 2010, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Love the pictures! I really didn’t like Fleur’s wedding dress, but I LOVE Ginny’s dress!!!!!! The style and colour is awesome! George covered in blood just sent a chill down my spine. I loved the Weasley Twins so much!
Hermione beating up Ron was hilarious!!!

[i]"A study of Hogwarts prefects and their later careers,"[/i] Ron read aloud off the back cover. "That sounds [i]fascinating[/i]...."[br]"Go away," Percy snapped.