"Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Tickets Now Avaible for Preordering in US and UK

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 22, 2010, 06:00 AM

It's less than a month until "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" comes out and you can now preorder your tickets to see the movie if you live in the US or UK. If you live in the US you can preorder on Fandango, and if you live in the UK you can preorder on the Odeon Cinemas site.

Thanks very much to kiera and Tony M for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wand_thumb

I can’t get tickets yet!!!!

FIRST!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 22, 2010, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-deathly-hallows-trailer_thumb
SECOND! ! I GOT MY TICKETS @3pm IN IMAX for 12:01am NO. 19 SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOKED!
Posted by PotterParish on October 22, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

wait if i don’t live in uk but i got a odeon cinema can i get my tickets

Posted by Lost Northern on October 22, 2010, 10:12 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-deathly-hallows-trailer_thumb

I got them the day they went on sale I even bought the wrong date on october 15th!

Posted by PotterParish on October 22, 2010, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

I’m buying my tickets tomorrow!!! I’m going to IMAX baby!!! So excited!!!!!

Posted by da_member0808 on October 22, 2010, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

for Canadians, AMC has tickets on sale now. Cineplex Odeon still doesn’t….

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on October 22, 2010, 11:23 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I am going to Kitchener instead of Sarnia. The theatres are a lot cleaner there.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on October 23, 2010, 05:23 PM report to moderator
L_5026d562d71364af831a80587a64c7da_thumb

You can also preorder your IMAX tickets, too!

Posted by Nicole on October 23, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

I’m about to get mine!!!!!!!! MIDNIGHT!!

Posted by jammjcpotter on October 23, 2010, 05:28 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-deathly-hallows-trailer_thumb

midnight rocks! thats what i got! i even scored a free harry potter popcorn lol

Posted by PotterParish on October 23, 2010, 07:56 PM report to moderator

Hi all! I am new here so I used a Lord of the Rings username (or THE Lord of the Rings username). Anyway…. please check spelling on available! I am an editor nerd type of individual.

Posted by Lord of the Rings on October 23, 2010, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I can’t get tickets yet!!!!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 24, 2010, 05:16 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

The tickets aren’t available in Sweden yet…checking SF’s site five times a dayxd

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on October 24, 2010, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

usa ftw got mine

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 25, 2010, 02:23 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The Great Hall was normally decorated with the winning House's colors for the Leaving Feast. Tonight, however, there were black drapes on the wall behind the teachers' table. Harry knew instantly that they were there as a mark of respect to Cedric.