Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 49 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 02, 2010, 02:10 AM

There are now only 49 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"Undesirable Number One," Harry muttered under his breath as he replaced Mr. Weasley's folder and shut the drawer. He had an idea he knew who that was, and sure enough, as he straightened up and glanced around the office for fresh hiding places, he saw a poster of himself on the wall, with the words UNDESIRABLE NO. 1 emblazoned across his chest. A little pink note was stuck to it with a picture of a kitten in the corner. Harry moved across to read it and saw that Umbridge had written, "To be punished."
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Muggle-Born Registration Commission"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Angel_of_death_thumb

argh hate umbridge so bad i just want her to hurt so bad argh!!!

Posted by loki on October 02, 2010, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I hate Umbridge!

Posted by hermione198k on October 03, 2010, 12:55 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

I really want them to include all the ministry scenes.
I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE UMBRIDGE. I wanted to kill her in part 5 because i knew she will certainly creat problems for Harry and his both friends.
I am dying to see the movie.

Posted by Susmita singh on October 03, 2010, 01:38 AM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

I wish I could slap Umbridge , arghhhhhhh !!!!!!!!

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on October 03, 2010, 02:11 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

The awful thing is, there are Umbridges in a lot of areas, even in government, at least in Iowa.

Posted by budgie on October 03, 2010, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Fresca, where do you get the info that Umbridge was a Gryffindor & that she ended up in Azkaban? Can you point us to a JKR quote somewhere where she says that?

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on October 03, 2010, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

That is so Umbridge-like ;d They’d better keep that scene in the film.

An I’m going to buy that shirt from WBshop :D __

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on October 03, 2010, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

*And

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on October 03, 2010, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

“to be punished” GAAAAH! Horrible Umbridge. This next movie’s going to be amazing though!

Posted by Cat de la Creme on October 03, 2010, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

hahaha kinky old umbridge

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 03, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

I really cannot express how much I despise Dolores Umbridge. She needs to go die in a fire right away!

Posted by Bless_the_children on October 04, 2010, 12:41 AM report to moderator
Photo0350_thumb

we all hope they put it in!

Posted by Polka Square on October 04, 2010, 08:05 PM report to moderator
4958b7b3545c4b5292f6eb1dceb38772_7_thumb

got that shirt!!!

Posted by Shawnae Inglewood on October 05, 2010, 10:53 AM report to moderator

"VOLDEMORT!" Harry bellowed, and Hagrid was so shocked, he stopped crying. "I've met him and I'm calling him by his name. Please cheer up, Hagrid, we saved the Stone, it's gone, he can't use it. Have a Chocolate Frog, I've got loads...."