Eight New "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" TV Spots With All New Footage

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 18, 2010, 08:53 PM

Eight new "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" TV spots have appeared on YouTube, many of them showing new footage from the movie. Some of the new footage they feature includes Xenophilius and Harry in the Lovegood's house, the dementors swarming, the Trio fighting the Death Eaters in the London cafe, Voldemort and Grindelwald, Harry and Hagrid on the motorbike, a longer look at the start of the Seven Potters scene, the Malfoy Manor scene, Harry and Ginny kissing, and new dialogue. You can watch them all below or in our Video Galleries. Watch TV Spot #2 here, TV Spot #3 here, TV Spot #4 here, TV Spot #5 here, TV Spot #6 here, TV Spot #7 here, TV Spot #8 here, and TV Spot #9 here. Thanks very much to Jon for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Well done, George! :’D

Posted by Mairéad on October 19, 2010, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

I have watched n number of times and still can’t resist watching it once more.
Fred/George are really funny.
George still cracks jokes after his mishap is good to see.

Posted by blackhair on October 19, 2010, 11:58 AM report to moderator

“Mooorning.” wink I love George/Oliver in that scene!!! Dan in a bra!!! “I like her very much!”-Dobby Aww!! Does this mean the movies will include Spew stuff?!? Aw, I hope it’s because of the RHR kiss. I love all of these TV spots! Their perfect.

Posted by FGFG on October 19, 2010, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Monty-python-black-knight-with-one-arm-off-794357_thumb

Dobby was talking about Luna. If you look closely the person he’s pointing to is wearing pink and they’re in Malfoy Manor. They just edited it to make it look like he’s talking about Hermione.

Posted by Fastbak on October 19, 2010, 12:08 PM report to moderator

I don’t think I’ve ever had simultanious goosebumps and giggle fits at the same time before!!! These were GREAT!!! I LOVE the one of Flur/Harry in the bra…hahahaha

Posted by slayerbaby76 on October 19, 2010, 12:23 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

WOW!
THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
I LOVE THE 7 POTTERS, HARRY AND HERMIONE DANCING, AND GEORGE AND HARRY AND GINNY, “GOOD MORNING

HAHAHAHHAHAHA:P:P:P:P :D:D:D:D
CAN’T WAIT!!!! ONLY A MONTH!!!

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on October 19, 2010, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Diagon_thumb

OMG just…wow. It looks SO good! Obviously there will be inaccuracies but if the film’s as good as it looks like it’s going to be on trailers I can’t wait, it definitely looks better than HBP. Looks like there’s some nice funny bits aswell to balance out all of the doom and gloom. So excited!

Posted by Sigourney♥ on October 19, 2010, 01:16 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

The One with Ginny and Harry Kissing and George standing there was Fantastic!!!!!! And Fluer as well Laughs

Posted by joeys_mommy on October 19, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator

Fantastic trailers! This is going to be soooo good!

By the way, do we know if both parts I and II will have big premieres?

Posted by Jillxoxo on October 19, 2010, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

There sooo cool!!! can’t waite! should be a awesome movie!!

Posted by ChloePotter88 on October 19, 2010, 02:00 PM report to moderator
3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

I love Fleur when she has drunk the Polyjuice Potion!!!
It’s so FUNNY!!!!

Posted by CDR on October 19, 2010, 02:10 PM report to moderator

jesus christ I cant stop watching them D:

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 19, 2010, 02:28 PM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

“Wow, we’re identical!” I can’t believe I’d forgotten that on! Hilarious!!!
Is it just me who has to look away every time Nagini comes sliding down the table?

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on October 19, 2010, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

A certain word is not applicable to use to describe when a book is adapted to film. They are different mediums, which allow different circumstances.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on October 19, 2010, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Dobby8_thumb

I cant wait!!!!!! this looks amazing! :)

Posted by ♥iloveThestrals♥ on October 19, 2010, 03:34 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

And then an unearthly and beautiful sound filled the air... It was coming from every thread of the light-spun web vibrating around Harry and Voldemort. It was a sound Harry recognized, though he had heard it only once before in his life: phoenix song.[br]