Eight New "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" TV Spots With All New Footage

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 18, 2010, 08:53 PM

Eight new "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" TV spots have appeared on YouTube, many of them showing new footage from the movie. Some of the new footage they feature includes Xenophilius and Harry in the Lovegood's house, the dementors swarming, the Trio fighting the Death Eaters in the London cafe, Voldemort and Grindelwald, Harry and Hagrid on the motorbike, a longer look at the start of the Seven Potters scene, the Malfoy Manor scene, Harry and Ginny kissing, and new dialogue. You can watch them all below or in our Video Galleries. Watch TV Spot #2 here, TV Spot #3 here, TV Spot #4 here, TV Spot #5 here, TV Spot #6 here, TV Spot #7 here, TV Spot #8 here, and TV Spot #9 here. Thanks very much to Jon for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

New-harry-ron-hermione-on-the-run-deathly-hallows-part-i-poster-harry-potter-15977926-563-835_thumb

SO freaking excited now! I need a paper bag!!

Posted by HunterGoddess on October 18, 2010, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

@Dobbywinkycreature: mike newell directed GoF, not Yates. Cuaron was the best in my opinion…I think every director failed in a different way, and triumphed in ways others hadn’t. Yates made the action and tone amazing, but he mishandled many characters and relationships in 5&6. The footage and reports seem to suggest DH does not have that problem.

I love that these have some comedy in them!! More R/h though, wb, please!

Posted by abandonedboyjon on October 18, 2010, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

Oh- and you’re welcome for the tip, Mel! :)

Posted by abandonedboyjon on October 18, 2010, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Thriller_thumb

oooh gosh… they’re using people’s actual voices in the polyjuice potion/ seven potters scenes. that’s a bummer.

Posted by findthefourth on October 18, 2010, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Lilyfoxcaps_thumb

I can’t understand what Harry and Ron are saying about leaving Hermione. Help please?

Posted by TurquoiseRose13 on October 18, 2010, 10:08 PM report to moderator
Thriller_thumb

… wait… when would they consider leaving Hermione?

Posted by findthefourth on October 18, 2010, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Photo0350_thumb

6 7 and 8 are hilareous!!!!!!!! cant wait cant wait cant wait!

Posted by Polka Square on October 18, 2010, 10:29 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

All these TV spots are amazing! I love all the Fred/George humor in the movie! The seven potters scene is just how I imagined it would be and better!
It makes me even more anxious to see this movie!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on October 18, 2010, 10:30 PM report to moderator
Photo0350_thumb

oh its when harry wants to leave and hermiones not with them and ron says that they cant leave hermione. i think. sorry if im wrong

Posted by Polka Square on October 18, 2010, 10:30 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

ahhhahahah! georgeee! omg i litterally lold. i so can not wait for this movie!!! and i loved the 7 potter sequence — it looks like they are really doing that scene well. :)

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on October 18, 2010, 10:36 PM report to moderator

awwww in the 4th stop, when harry says “nobody else is going to die” they showed dobby :’0

Posted by trumpetgirly [ROAR] on October 18, 2010, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_oots_style_by_mcsquared42_thumb

Haha. :D I Loooooove Fred and George in these clips. Sooo Funny!

Posted by ❀ Jay K. Elle ❀ on October 18, 2010, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Hedgehog_thumb

Hermione as Harry in the 7 Potters: " Turn away I’m hidious" lol

Posted by Delafayette [ROAR] on October 18, 2010, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG! Why are they tormenting me?! I am going to not watch these since I really don’t want to be spoiled and see everything before I see the actual film. But they just want me to watch them… I know they do! lol

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 18, 2010, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-03-13_at_16

awww…… can’t wait.
“morning!”
oh and ron’s “i couldn’t survive two days without her!” was cute.

Posted by Darth Luna on October 18, 2010, 11:19 PM report to moderator

"I was trying to find out how to curse Dudley."[br]"I'm not sayin' that's not a good idea, but yer not ter use magic in the Muggle world except in very special circumstances," said Hagrid. "An' anyway, yeh couldn' work any of them curses yet, yeh'll need

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014