"Deathly Hallows: Part 1" TV Spot Features Some New Scenes

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 17, 2010, 05:06 AM

A variation on the trailer for "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" that came out in late September has been released with some new scenes added to it. These new scenes include Bellatrix casting a spell while Fenrir Greyback holds Hermione and Ron behind her, Scrimgeour approaching the Burrow, a slightly extended look at Harry, Ron, and Hermione being chased by the Snatchers, Mad-Eye Moody avoiding thestrals flying over his head, and Harry fighting Voldemort during the Seven Potters sequence. You can see the trailer here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wand_thumb

Great! Awesome! Amazing!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 17, 2010, 05:47 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

I love the new scenes added to the trailer, i noticed them yesterday, while watching cartoon network :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 17, 2010, 05:48 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

The new clips look great, i love the little tiny glimpse of (what i think looks like) Hogsmeade, although why would Hogsmeade be in the first part?
It goes far to fast to be able to know what you’re looking at, can we have some screencaps please Leaky?
In the bit with Bellatrix you can see Hermione restrained by Greyback in the background! Malfoy Manor is going to be terrifying!
I think Hermione’s saying “Quickly!” Thats what it sounds like to me.
The dude near the train is a Death Eater, i’m guessing thats when they take Luna off the train, when the students are travelling home for Christmas.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on October 17, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh my!!!! I am left just simply speechless! My god! I love the action parts so much!!!!!!!!!

Img_44501_thumb

i just pottergasmed.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on October 17, 2010, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

in the words of ronald mcdonald, i’m luvin it!
Youtube: mudbloodandproud1996 harry potter trailer is awesome.

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on October 17, 2010, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

Dobby has got to be the cutest creature ever invented!! All these videos are making me super excited and very impatient! Hurry up November!

Posted by ::Elfie:: on October 17, 2010, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Red_lips_2_thumb

ARRRRRGH. I just want to see it already!

Posted by LittleMonster on October 18, 2010, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

Went to see Legend of the Guardians with my daughters the other day and this was one of the trailers. It’s awesome on a big screen. I can’t wait for the movie to come out. I’m not sure whether we saw the first variation of this one, it all goes so fast. But whichever one, it’s great.

Posted by Eeyore on October 18, 2010, 05:33 AM report to moderator
Danielradcliffe200_1271368068_thumb

@vicki_the_house_elf : Thx for answering, that makes sense xD.

Posted by Scabbers66 on October 18, 2010, 07:27 AM report to moderator
2005_harry_potter_and_the_goblet_of_fire_033_thumb

I have read this book twice, but i can’t remember where are Harry, Ron and Hermione being chased and fighting with The Snatchers?

Posted by alex12csu on October 18, 2010, 07:43 AM report to moderator
Slyth016princessbloomy_thumb

OMG OMG
but rather give me the whole movie already…siriusly WB.

Posted by Black_wind on October 18, 2010, 08:50 AM report to moderator

Wow, I can’t believe it’s only a month and a day away.

Posted by honigmuffin on October 18, 2010, 08:59 AM report to moderator

I cannot wait!

Posted by Dawna on October 18, 2010, 10:27 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_kw3y3fkfgd1qawauwo1_500_thumb

I can’t wait!! One month from now tomorrow!!! :D

Posted by ♥ Miranda ♥ on October 18, 2010, 11:00 AM report to moderator

"Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five-time winner of [i]Witch Weekly[/i]'s Most-Charming-Smile Award -- but I don't talk about that. I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by [i]smilin