New Character Banners from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Revealed

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 14, 2010, 04:36 PM

The wave of promotional material for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film keeps coming, for WB has just released this character poster for Dobby.  Our full collection of promotional materials from the first part of the final Potter film can be found in our Image Galleries right here.

DH: 1 arrives in theaters on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I am definitely going to cry during that part..

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on October 16, 2010, 08:47 PM report to moderator
The_quibbler_icon_thumb

I think that this poster is so important because Dobby is a great character and he deserves a poster in the last movie. So nice.

Posted by lunatic_gry on October 17, 2010, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I love Dobby. I wish we saw him in more films.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 17, 2010, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

Dobby!!! I’m gonna cry!

Posted by SlyBones on October 17, 2010, 08:42 PM report to moderator
1zlq6ps_thumb

I hate it when Dobby died. It made me cry…

Posted by nearramorgan on October 19, 2010, 11:00 AM report to moderator
101_7198_thumb

Dobby will be my pumpkin carving project this Halloween.
Luna was my project last year: http://www.twitpic.com/lf9ca

Posted by taurnguard on October 19, 2010, 05:31 PM report to moderator

"There are strange likenesses between us, after all. Even you must have noticed. Both half-bloods, orphans, raised by Muggles. Probably the only two Parselmouths to come to Hogwarts since the great Slytherin himself. We even [i]look[/i] something alike...