New Character Banners from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Revealed

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 14, 2010, 04:36 PM

The wave of promotional material for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film keeps coming, for WB has just released this character poster for Dobby.  Our full collection of promotional materials from the first part of the final Potter film can be found in our Image Galleries right here.

DH: 1 arrives in theaters on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Diagonalley_thumb

Hope these two movies are as good as the marketing campaign!!
Dobby – one of my favourites in the book >:D<

Posted by devilskinn on October 15, 2010, 04:14 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I seem to be having problems posting comments today. But basically what I wanted to say about this poster is ’aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on October 15, 2010, 04:26 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I love Dobby

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on October 15, 2010, 04:49 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I love Dobby

Wig4_thumb

Got to love Dobby!!!!!!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 15, 2010, 07:04 AM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

beckett19, i totally agree. these posters arent like the others from the other movies, theyre simple, and sometimes, like in this case, simple is best. i mean, look at the tagline for the on the run trio poster “the end begins” its very simple, and even sounds a bit paradoxical. yet it doesnt give anything away, it gives a taste of the tone of these movies, which are of course, the most adult and dark of the series.

Posted by hermy007 on October 15, 2010, 10:05 AM report to moderator
3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

Viva Dobby!!

Posted by CDR on October 15, 2010, 11:40 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I love you Dobby! <3 I’m dreading seeing him die :’(

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on October 15, 2010, 01:42 PM report to moderator

Oh Dobby D: I’ve cried so much when you died

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 15, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Aw! he looks so cute!

Posted by Jacket on October 15, 2010, 05:45 PM report to moderator
287e041302f34b11ddfb57afc8048cd8_thumb

Dobby is so cute, may he rest in peace as a free elf.

Posted by Lizzydizzy on October 15, 2010, 10:47 PM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

Dobby is one of my fav. char. I cried in the 7th book.

Posted by Ariana Devins on October 15, 2010, 10:47 PM report to moderator
Leaky_profile_thumb

I LOVE DOBBY!!! I WAS ABOUT TO GIVE THE SAME NAME TO MY DOG!!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!? R.I.P.!

Posted by IMROSEANNE (ROSE+ROXANNE WEASLEY) on October 15, 2010, 11:10 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Cool! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on October 16, 2010, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Photo0350_thumb

i dont know why you guys are complaining. these are amazing.

Posted by Polka Square on October 16, 2010, 05:40 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Master has given a sock," said the elf in wonderment. "Master gave it to Dobby."[br]"What's that?" spat Mr. Malfoy. "What did you say?"[br]"Got a sock," said Dobby in disbelief. "Master threw it, and Dobby caught it, and Dobby -- Dobby is [i]free."[/i]