Revised Trailers, Banners for "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Released

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 13, 2010, 02:18 PM

WB has released a series of revised trailers for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film.  These trailers have been updated to note the PG-13 rating of the film, as well as its release in strictly 2D theaters and IMAX.  No new clips or audio are featured in these revised trailers.  Full links can be found below.

In addition, WB has updated their previously released film banners which are now available to view in our Image Galleries.

Full download links from WB:

WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hphphp_thumb

First! I can’t wait to see the movie! I am utterly thrilled!

Posted by hermionelily on October 13, 2010, 03:15 PM report to moderator
350px-draco_malfoy_thumb

First !!!! love the trailer <3

Posted by SlytherinMalfoys on October 13, 2010, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Collage_thumb

It doesn’t matter how many times I watch it, I get chills! I am so excited!

Posted by Storeyann (ROAR) on October 13, 2010, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Agree I can watch it a ton! of times and never get sick of it.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 13, 2010, 03:39 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

TRAILER!!! Again!! I love this trailer soo much. :)

Posted by jammjcpotter on October 13, 2010, 05:22 PM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

WHY ISNT MY COMPUTER LETTING ME WATCH THIS TRAILER?!

Posted by Sohumdore on October 13, 2010, 05:27 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

The scene in the graveyard at Godric Hollow is beautiful.

Posted by taoist1 on October 13, 2010, 06:21 PM report to moderator

i cannot wait! :D

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on October 13, 2010, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_10_thumb

Can’t wait!!!! Pretty sure I’m going to the midnight premier! 8D

Posted by muggleborngirl on October 13, 2010, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

im so stoked for this premier

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 13, 2010, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 13, 2010, 07:22 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

soooooooooo excited going to the premier when do tickets start selling? My friends who don’t even like Harry Potter want to go because this movie is going to make history.

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on October 13, 2010, 08:35 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

My_quote1_thumb

Give me chills…..

Posted by ElphabaROCKS on October 13, 2010, 09:23 PM report to moderator

"Half the f-f-family's in the Order, it'll b-b-be a miracle if we all come through this... and P-P-Percy's not talking to us... What if something d-d-dreadful happens and we had never m-m-made up? And what's going to happen if Arthur and I get killed, who