New Posters Featuring the Trio, Draco, and Bellatrix Released

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 12, 2010, 04:49 AM

AllPosters has released poster images of Harry, Ron, Hermione, the Trio together, Draco, and Bellatrix. You can see them all here in our Image Galleries. The ones of the Trio have already been featured on the 2011 "Deathly Hallows" calendar, but both the Draco and Bellatrix images are new.

Thanks very much to ScarPotter for these!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

If Tom Felton doesn’t stop playing bad guys for a while, he’s going to end up needing Botox by the time he’s 25. Lose that scowl pronto, Tom!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on October 12, 2010, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

Bellatrix’s is my favorite one, Helena Bonham Carter Rocks!!!

Posted by MJB™ on October 12, 2010, 04:46 PM report to moderator

awesome i think this is soooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 9em on October 12, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Love the pictures. Thanks for posting them!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 12, 2010, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Amazung pictures! I love the picture of Bellatrix. I absoloutely love her style!

Hni_0022_thumb

awesome! :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 12, 2010, 06:57 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Mad about Bellatrix’s poster!!!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on October 12, 2010, 07:01 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

and I actually LOVE Bellatrix’s outfit. The vest, skirt, boots are TO DIE FOR. She may be mad, but she’s stylishly mad!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on October 12, 2010, 07:06 PM report to moderator
20470_520263736023_88201689_30880810_2985010_n_thumb

I’m totally buying the Hermione and trio one. I already have the Hermione one from HBP and the Walmart DVD cardboard stand-up ad for OOTP.

Posted by theDillman on October 12, 2010, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Wow they look so great!

Posted by Jacket on October 12, 2010, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Photo0350_thumb

woweth they look great! cannot wait no more!

Posted by Polka Square on October 12, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Like them all… especially Draco and Bellatrix. I may be the only one who likes seeing Bellatrix get some more promos, but I just love her character. Gotta say that I wish they had a Snape one… :(

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 13, 2010, 01:24 AM report to moderator
287e041302f34b11ddfb57afc8048cd8_thumb

don’t like the plain white background, they look unfinished. Not the best posters.

Posted by Lizzydizzy on October 15, 2010, 10:42 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Cool! I cant wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on October 16, 2010, 01:09 PM report to moderator
My_profile_pic__thumb

I gotta say that I was kinda disapointed with the Belletrix one. Her hair seems to frizzy even for her, and im not really impressed with the top but love the skirt. Is it me or the picture but ron’s neck looks really short!

Posted by SlytherinGal23 on May 18, 2011, 08:04 PM report to moderator

Nobody was looking forward to Care of Magical Creatures much in this weather, though as Ron said, the skrewts would probably warm them up nicely, either by chasing them, or blasting off so forcefully that Hagrid's cabin would catch fire.