Biography Channel to Air Several Harry Potter Related Shows This Week

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
October 12, 2010, 10:11 PM

At the end of this week and throughout the weekend the Biography Channel will be airing two "Creating the World of Harry Potter" programs, one which focuses on the first movie and the other which focuses on creating the film characters. There will also be an hour long biography on Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) airing throughout the later part of the week.

The "Creating the World of Harry Potter" programs will air first on Thursday at 9 PM EST and 10 PM EST. "The Harry Potter Kids" biography will air first on Thursday at 8 PM EST. For a full list of show times you can go here.

For those in the US who have the Biography Channel and want to completely round out their Harry Potter actor biography programs for this weekend, there will also be a biography program on Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange), which will air first on Thursday at 9 AM EST.

Thanks very much to Justin and Anna Claire (and her father!) for the tip.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

DVR is set!

Posted by Dawna on October 13, 2010, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

This is cool. Hope I get the Biography channel. If not, then I will definitely continue buying the DVDs… don’t want to miss it!

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on October 13, 2010, 09:20 AM report to moderator

I wanna see _

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 13, 2010, 10:08 AM report to moderator

I do hope there’s a possibility to watch it online later. =/

Posted by honigmuffin on October 13, 2010, 10:32 AM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

biography channel? does that come in the US?

Posted by Sohumdore on October 13, 2010, 10:50 AM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I don’t think i get the Biography channel :( hopefully they’ll be online somewhere.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on October 13, 2010, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-teaser-harry-potter-9320903-1920-1080_thumb

Those of us who have the Ultimate Editions have most of this on DVD’s already. But I’m still glad a bought them and will continue to buy them as they are released. Best part of the ultimate editions is watching the movies with the deleted scenes included!!

Posted by somethingtolivefor on October 13, 2010, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Man! I wish I had the Biography Channel =(

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 13, 2010, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Cool! Hope to watch it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 13, 2010, 07:13 PM report to moderator
Hermione_96

This is soo awesome !!!!!!! I WILL watch this :) I’m so excited that they’re doing this !!!

Posted by Alec wick. *ROAR* on October 13, 2010, 10:27 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

aahhh tears :(
i dont think i have that channel …
hopefully we can see them online …

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 14, 2010, 02:56 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Awesome! I’m definitely tuning in for all of this :) I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the first two shows mentioned, but I know I haven’t seen Helena’s. I adore her!

Posted by Smitch on October 14, 2010, 02:10 PM report to moderator

Darn, don’t think we get the Bio Channel. Must look into this!

Posted by hewy on October 14, 2010, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Blast-ended_skrewt_thumb

The show on the Trio was made before the HBP movie was released. There was nothing recent, at least in the last half of the program, which is all that I saw. Disappointing. Were the other two hours any better?

Posted by Professor Skrewt, OoM4, SM on October 15, 2010, 07:24 AM report to moderator
May12003_thumb

they were great tow hrs, dvred them, and the second one was really great, but so was the first one, we here in northwest new mexico, have had the bio channel for a long time, hope they continue to air the making of specials on the bio channel, and also we need to keep an eye on hbo, as they’ll probbaly have a sneak peek up of the deathly hollows soon, and now that they’ve added on demand here, will be able to watch it anytime after it airs

Posted by potterball on October 16, 2010, 01:13 AM report to moderator

Christmas was coming. One morning in mid-December, Hogwarts woke to find itself covered in several feet of snow. The lake froze solid and the Weasley twins were punished for bewitching several snowballs so that they followed Quirrell around, bouncing off