Don't Get Caught! Exclusive "Deathly Hallows: Part One" Banners

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 11, 2010, 08:10 PM

WB has sent over a series of exclusive The Hunt Begins character banners for the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One" film.  Available to view right here in our Image Galleries, the new character banners feature:

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One" arrives in theaters on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Capture10_thumb

i agree with Half-Blood Princess66, i think a Harry/ Ron one would be great

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on October 12, 2010, 12:15 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Yes, they are very good. Do you think we’ll ever see any of these on buses etc (or even the Underground)? With HBP there were so many posters on the web, but I think I only ever saw the same 2 actually in use. @hermy007, I don’t think it’s Azkaban that has done that to Lucius—it’s having You-Know-Who living in his house.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on October 12, 2010, 02:09 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

BTW What’s happened to the Quotedown?

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on October 12, 2010, 02:11 AM report to moderator
Obsessed_much_thumb

the harry hermione one looks really intimate – which sucks cause i’m a canon shipper!

Posted by tattooed_slytherin on October 12, 2010, 03:03 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Is it just me or the Harry/Hermione one is not right? I mean Harry and Hermione being so close is just too weird…

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 12, 2010, 04:55 AM report to moderator
Vf-june2010_thumb

They’re awesome! So much better than the single-character banners. <3 them!

Posted by pottermania97 *ROAR* on October 12, 2010, 05:09 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

Daniel is not THAT taller than Emma!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on October 12, 2010, 05:57 AM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

R/Hr one is so cute,,,and hey harry,,mind the gap,,she is like your sister,,

Posted by hermy on October 12, 2010, 06:40 AM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

@Jane_Potter—- I dont like it either,,it is a bit too close than it is supposed to be

Posted by hermy on October 12, 2010, 06:41 AM report to moderator
218013_10150157243293459_46389518458_6655174_5491948_n_thumb

I love these posters !ยง!

Posted by HogwartsHP on October 12, 2010, 06:41 AM report to moderator
Harry-daniel-radcliffe-reference-124235_v96_thumb

I absolutly love the Harry and Hermione one!!!
PS: I’m a Harmony shipper

Posted by HPlover222 on October 12, 2010, 07:27 AM report to moderator

OMG, these look SPECTACULAR!!!!!! :D We never got such amazing posters before, I guess this is because it’s the last movie… ;)

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on October 12, 2010, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

I would love Ron/Hermione on my wall!

Posted by Matea on October 12, 2010, 09:19 AM report to moderator

Wasn’t “Trust No one” one of the catch phrases from the X-Files? Awesome posters, though.

Posted by cherylann on October 12, 2010, 09:50 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Oooh, Bellatrix looks awesome and I like the Hermione/Ron and Hermione/Harry one…though it’d be nice, one with the whole trio on it.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on October 12, 2010, 12:18 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Snape picked up the Zonko's bag.[br]"Ron gave them to me," said Harry, praying he'd get a chance to tip Ron off before Snape saw him. "He -- brought them back from Hogsmeade last time --"[br]"Indeed? And you've been carrying them around ever since? How ve