Actors in the News Weekly Roundup

HP Cast
Posted by: Rosi
January 31, 2010, 02:09 AM

In the Actors in the News Roundup this week we have for you a new interview, a film release date and a number of new photos and videos featuring actors from the Harry Potter cast.

Two weeks ago, we told you about an interview with Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) in The Times in which the actress spoke about her fair trade fashion range with People Tree. A new interview with Ms. Watson is now available on the Daily Mail website along with a number of photos from the English country garden photoshoot for People Tree. "The clothes are very British," says Ms. Watson of the location for the photoshoot, "which is why we shot them in an English country garden – it’s all very strawberries and cream and tennis." More tidbits from the interview:

I didn’t want this collection to be all about me. This is not a celebrity endorsement, it is about creating something that is genuinely a great idea and about making a difference through fashion.
It sounds like a cliché, but we are the future. The earth is ours and will be our children’s, and I think that more than any other generation we are aware of environmental and humanitarian issues. That’s why it’s so great that People Tree is doing something aimed at people of my age – because we do care and we will buy with a conscience. I hope that more companies will follow People Tree’s example.
You can find the photos from the article here in our galleries.

Thanks to our Order Partner, RupertGrint.net, we can also tell you that the film "Wild Target" will be released in the U.K. on the 9th of April this year. The film, which stars Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in the role of Tony, tells the story of a middle-aged assassin (Bill Nighy.) "Wild Target"'s release date can be found on the Film Distributors' Association website via this link.

Finally, to celebrate the approaching BAFTAs, InStyle magazine have featured a number of actors as the "Best of British Talent" including Rupert Grint and Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley.) A behind the scenes video featuring Mr. Grint and Ms. Wright from the "Best of British Talent" photoshoot can be found here in our video galleries. Additionally, the magazine threw a "Best of British Talent" event; photos from the red carpet can be found here in our galleries as well as a video, which can be found in our video galleries via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

I, too, am very environmentally conscious, I hope people will be inspired by her and others willing to make the changes needed to protect our lives and future generations.

Posted by Little Deatheater on January 31, 2010, 05:49 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I love this Weekly Roundup, I hope it continues to be a regular feature. I love Ms. Watson’s comments about caring about environmental and humanitarian issues. She is a great role model.

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on January 31, 2010, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’d like to see some of Emma’s line, although I dont know where I’d find it here in Las Vegas. She is really such a great person. Plus her style is totally awsome.

Posted by LunaLuver on January 31, 2010, 06:02 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

ohh cool

Posted by LilLadySnape on January 31, 2010, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

I am looking forward to both Cherry Bomb and Wild Target. Both sound amazing!

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on January 31, 2010, 07:10 PM report to moderator

Bonnie Wright is up for a “most talented” award?! I’m sorry, but Bonnie Wright (pretty though she is) cannot act well at all. she is the only weak acting link in the movies – almost as ad as that “smoke through your hands” fella in POA!

Posted by pottershrink on January 31, 2010, 11:40 PM report to moderator
Snape_and_hermione_in_grey_by_usagistu_thumb

Looking forward to all of these new projects.

Posted by Bara on February 01, 2010, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Snape_and_hermione_in_grey_by_usagistu_thumb

Looking forward to all of these new projects.

Posted by Bara on February 01, 2010, 02:51 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb
Pretty cool!
Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on February 01, 2010, 07:19 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Squee for Emma! Love how she is helping with environmental issues with clothes…. wish I could have some her clothing line clothes, but I figured it’ll be hard to get some of it in the USA.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on February 01, 2010, 08:18 AM report to moderator
Issacs_puppy2_thumb

So Coool! love anything & everything harry potter related!

Posted by Amanda *ROAR* on February 01, 2010, 09:37 AM report to moderator

I just love that Emma is so very Hermione-esque. Fair wage and fashion for house elves err, the working poor…

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on February 01, 2010, 10:07 AM report to moderator
Sunshine_thumb

You go girl! :) :) :)

Posted by Xzenoa on February 01, 2010, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

yay emma!!!!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on February 01, 2010, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

pretty cool :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on February 01, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You're eating again, I notice," said Ron, watching Hermione adding liberal amounts of jam to her toast.[br]"I've decided there are better ways of making a stand about elf rights," said Hermione haughtily.[br]"Yeah... and you were hungry," said Ron, grinn