Official Image of Hogwarts Castle from Wizarding World of Harry Potter Released

Fans
Posted by: Edward
January 25, 2010, 01:44 PM

As construction on the massive Hogwarts Castle structure at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park nears completion, Universal Orlando has released a beautiful high res image of the castle.  Available to view right here, the image shows the castle's spiraling towers, turrets, and impressive detail of the exterior.  Universal notes:

The magical transformation continues.  Although still very much a work in progress, the magnificence of Hogwarts castle is beginning to take shape above Hogsmeade as work continues on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  Hogwarts will be the home of a thrilling, new, state-of-the-art attraction - Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey - that uses ground-breaking technology to bring the magic, characters and stories of Harry Potter to life in ways never before experienced. Set to open in Spring 2010 only at Universal Orlando Resort, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will feature multiple themed attractions, shops and a restaurant.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Iconator_7a1a755f97b01ab21a2d5f3eab1cdd40_thumb

Oh my goodness!! I totally thought that was the castle from the movies! Wow, I’m excited now!!

Posted by doxycide [WBM]{Totally Awesome!!} on January 25, 2010, 09:05 PM report to moderator

hey i wonder if they make it in cali

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on January 25, 2010, 10:50 PM report to moderator

i wish all this was real it would be amazing

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on January 25, 2010, 10:52 PM report to moderator

i wish i was a wizard

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on January 25, 2010, 11:00 PM report to moderator
Black-panther_thumb

wow! it’s amazing!

Posted by CarmenNightshadow on January 26, 2010, 05:09 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice pix…

Posted by Won_Two on January 26, 2010, 06:04 AM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

It’s beautiful. I can’t wait to go to there.

Posted by Lysh on January 26, 2010, 06:27 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Amazing, it looks just how I imagined it!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 26, 2010, 06:31 AM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

I am so insanely excited for this. Just looking at that picture… I can totally see myself walking around there when it opens. It’s so much better than I ever expected. I’m probably gonna cry the first time I go in there. And get goosebumps. Yeah, definitely goosebumps. :’)

Posted by Kissa on January 26, 2010, 06:49 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I must go there.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on January 26, 2010, 07:20 AM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

Wow! That looks amazing. Is there a definite opening date yet? I think I want to wait a year though. I’m not overly fond of huge crowds. Plus, in a year, they’ll have all the bugs worked out of the rides and everything else.

Posted by Eeyore on January 26, 2010, 07:23 AM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

I just have to go there!!!

Posted by hermione97 on January 26, 2010, 07:30 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

:) imagine: the opening day, thousands of HP fans entered the park and started to cry))) why?
-the castle isn’t like in Jo’s canon? -no!
-the designers made something wrong? -no!
-so, why are you crying? -our dreams came true!
However, I’m sure that I will cry when I enter the park.

Posted by Pollytomat on January 26, 2010, 07:40 AM report to moderator
Img_4237_thumb

I’m so excited for this! Does anyone know how much of the castle will be accessable inside?

Posted by Taylor on January 26, 2010, 08:03 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW !! THE CASTLE IS AWESOME, I can not wait to check it out in person!!!! I have been to Orlando Florida several times in the past, but not since HP Theme Parks creation!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on January 26, 2010, 08:23 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"As you can see, we are holding our wands in the accepted combative position," Lockhart told the silent crowd. "On the count of three, we will cast our first spells. Neither of us will be aiming to kill, of course."[br]"I wouldn't bet on that," Harry murm