Harry Potter Exhibition in Boston Extended Through February 28, 2010

Movies
Posted by: Edward
January 25, 2010, 11:41 AM

The Harry Potter Exhibition currently on display in Boston, Mass. has been extended one additional week, until February 28, 2010, due to the popularity of the traveling exhibition of props from the Harry Potter films.  News came of the extended East Coast run via a press release, which also gave word that the exhibition would extend its viewing hours during the "February school vacation weeks in Massachusetts and New Hampshire."  The extended hours are as follows:

• Saturday, February 13 through Saturday, February 20, Harry Potter: The Exhibition and Museum exhibit halls are open 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
  • Sunday, February 21 through Thursday, February 25, hours are: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
  • Friday, February 26: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
  • Saturday, February 27 – Sunday, February 28: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
The only New England stop on the touring exhibition's schedule, the exhibit will settle next in Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the Ontario Science Center starting April 9, 2010.  Ticket information and full schedules may be found via the Harry Potter Exhibition website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Hpdh_thumb

alright i really wish i could see this

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 25, 2010, 12:50 PM report to moderator
0122101257a_thumb

Always wanted to go to Boston anyway…

Posted by HonoraryWeasley on January 25, 2010, 01:34 PM report to moderator

I went last weekend and it is defntly worth going to.

Posted by Mew5645 on January 25, 2010, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I guess you will like this bit of news Bw Jen…

Posted by Won_Two on January 25, 2010, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

I just wish this magic fairy would magic me off to Boston! Lol!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 25, 2010, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

I still have to hurry up and go!

Posted by Girlraven1 on January 25, 2010, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Dscn1747_thumb

This is a fabulous exhibit. Very well thought out. If you go, definitely get the “audio” thing that comes with it. They have wonderful recordings from the people who designed the costumes, props and sets, so you really get a feel for how conscientious and dedicated they were while designing all the things for the movie.

Posted by Gidge on January 25, 2010, 05:28 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I’m waiting for it to come to my area – Atlanta or Macon, Ga. I’d definitely want to take my time, so I’d have to let anyone that came with me to be prepared to stay a long time. The only thing I don’t like or understand is that they normally don’t want you to take pictures. Does anyone know if they let you take pictures?

Posted by molly43 on January 25, 2010, 09:25 PM report to moderator

this so cool but i live in california

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on January 25, 2010, 10:39 PM report to moderator

wait wat am i doin

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on January 25, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator
1-5_thumb

I hope it travels everywhere!

Posted by JessLovesRon on January 26, 2010, 12:57 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

I hope they go around the world! That would be so cool for people like me who don’t live in the Americas!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on January 26, 2010, 02:42 AM report to moderator
Dobby-172898_thumb

First! I really want to see this when it comes to Toronto.

Posted by DobbysSocks on January 26, 2010, 04:12 AM report to moderator
Black-panther_thumb

second! :D sounds good

Posted by CarmenNightshadow on January 26, 2010, 04:43 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

I need to see this when it comes to Toronto. :)

Posted by LadySidi on January 26, 2010, 04:44 AM report to moderator

"Well, we'd better get back," sighed Mrs. Longbottom, drawing on long green gloves. "Very nice to have met you all. Neville, put that wrapper in the bin, she must have given you enough of them to paper your bedroom by now..."[br]But as they left, Harry wa