Possible "Deathly Hallows" Filming in Swinley Forest Area of Berkshire

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
January 24, 2010, 09:18 PM

LondonTaxiTours has posted a number of new photos from a possible "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" filming location in the Swinley Forest area in the Berkshire region of England.  Photos from the area show a camp like set up, with what appear to be huts made from tree limbs and an elevated treehouse structure with ladder.  Video of the area is also online which gives further looks at the structures and the forest area where they are set.  If any readers in the area happen to spot further indication of possible filming taking place, do let us know at staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Thanks to all who mailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ron1_thumb

I agree minister kingsley, a tree hut? They already have a tent? Maybe it’s for the Muggleborns and the goblins who are on the run.

Posted by Christine on January 24, 2010, 10:03 PM report to moderator

i wonder if…

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on January 24, 2010, 11:08 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I was thinking goblins also…I guess we will have to wait and see!

Posted by wizardinventor on January 25, 2010, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

AAAA!!! cant wait 4 it!!!!

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 25, 2010, 03:35 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Hmmm sounds intriguing!

Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW!!! I think the Swinley Forest Area would be a Great place for the filming!!! I can’t wait to see the Movies!!!! lol

Posted by Mistic Willow on January 25, 2010, 06:31 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I feel the same as hewy, why can’t they just do things like the book. Oh well, nothing I can do about it, not like it will keep me away from these movies anyway!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on January 25, 2010, 08:16 AM report to moderator

Really? Tree people? I have seen them when I visited Ireland. Do you think its unrelated to filming? Ir that they just incorporated what was there? I got the feeling that Dean, Ted & the goblins slept out in the open.

Posted by Dawna on January 25, 2010, 08:29 AM report to moderator
Luna_thumb

Holy… Swinley Forest is terribly close to where I used to live :O
Too bad mum had to move us back to Norway

Posted by RobynAlexa on January 25, 2010, 08:46 AM report to moderator

Sorry a bit OT but going to London in June and want to know has anyone ever done a tour with London Taxi Tours or know where I can some non biased reviews of them? Thanks…..

Posted by Seeker97@msn.com on January 25, 2010, 10:55 AM report to moderator
Are-you-going-out_thumb

first!! no idea where a tree hut comes into DH

Posted by minister kingsley on January 25, 2010, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Poa_thumb

Goblin-made tree huts, perhaps??

Posted by Rumbleroar! on January 25, 2010, 02:15 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

hmmm! interesting! very intriguing, but I don’t understand what this tree hut can be for… I agree that this is too strange for goblins…

Posted by Pollytomat on January 25, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Img_4237_thumb

Yeah, the tree hut is bit of a throw-off.

Posted by Taylor on January 25, 2010, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wonder what they are using this location for. I hope that we hear more about it soon. Based on the images, we can safely deduce probably that this location is related to the goblins.

Posted by Kirk on January 25, 2010, 03:00 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"...you are neither special nor important, and it is not up to you to find out what the Dark Lord is saying to his Death Eaters."[br]"No -- that's your job, isn't it?" Harry shot at him.