New Three Broomsticks Pictures, Video from Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park

Fans
Posted by: Edward
January 23, 2010, 12:12 AM

More Wizarding World of Harry Potter news comes to us from a recent report posted on the Orlando Attractions Magazine blog, which features new photos of the Three Broomsticks structure at the theme park.  The new images, which can now be seen right here in our Image Galleries, give us expanded looks at the structure, as well as a look at the fine details crafted onto the exterior of the buildings.  An accompanying video features shots of the Three Broomsticks, along with many different angles of the expansive Hogwarts Castle.  You can watch the video via this link.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Attraction at Universal Orlando Resort is slated to open this Spring.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Just a few more months… I will be there!

Posted by Won_Two on January 23, 2010, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

My heart, please stop beating. Leaky, please stop sharing these enthralling pictures. Universal Studios, please just open this park already.

Posted by Kirk on January 23, 2010, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Oh, I really hope I can go one day….

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on January 23, 2010, 04:42 PM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

NICE!!!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on January 23, 2010, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Photo_540_thumb

The castle is HUGE. I mean, that was to be expected but….I want to go there now! :D

Posted by FijiSunrise. on January 23, 2010, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

awesome awesome awesome!
i think my hubby’s gonna take me this summer :D

Posted by harrygetsme on January 23, 2010, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

I plan to be in Florida come August, so I definitely will visit the Wizarding World at Universal then.

Posted by leigia on January 23, 2010, 07:37 PM report to moderator

i can’t wait i can’t belive i’m only 45 min. away for HOGWARTS!!!! i already plan on getting season tickets and i told my wife i think i my have found our new home. i’m so excited i feel like a kid again.

Posted by Salazar Slytherin on January 23, 2010, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Can’t wait for the Three Broomsticks! I would love to try butterbeer there. they say it has little or no alchol so YAY!

Crazy Confession: I had pumpkin soup for dinner, then poured it into a glass so I could drink pumpkin juice XP (its true)

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on January 23, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wow! I’d love to try a butterbeer!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 23, 2010, 10:07 PM report to moderator

I’m crossing the days of my HP calendar every night. Spring won’t be here soon enough….

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 23, 2010, 10:31 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait to walk into Hogwarts castle!

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 23, 2010, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

i dunno if i should c those pics or wait until i go there

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 23, 2010, 11:45 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

ok, im gonna c them. so weak, i am

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 23, 2010, 11:45 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts-night-castle-image_thumb

It will be a dream come true when it open`s

Posted by Billy Bluenose on January 24, 2010, 12:17 AM report to moderator

Percy Weasley, meanwhile, had much to say on the subject of Sirius's escape.[br]"If I manage to get into the Ministry, I'll have a lot of proposals to make about Magical Law Enforcement!" he told the only person who would listen -- his girlfriend, Penelop