Lily and Stag Reading Group Weekend of Fun

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
January 23, 2010, 01:55 PM

The Lily and Stag Inn, host of the Harry Potter Reading Groups at the Leaky Lounge, invite you to join them in their discussion of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The Lily and Stag are collapsing the walls between their rooms, allowing you to move between the private reading groups and back again as you discuss the sixth book in the series. If you're not already in a reading group, you can be Sorted via this link, or to register at the Leaky Lounge click right here.

Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Morse_telegrapher_thumb

Well, this the second time I have signed up for a book reading. The last time, I got an enthusiastic “welcome to the group” and nothing more in the year since. This time I got the enthusiastic “welcome to the group” again. So now what?

Posted by Phoenix1946 on January 23, 2010, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Cool! Sounds fun!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 24, 2010, 06:48 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

win for you

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 24, 2010, 07:25 AM report to moderator

Half-Blood Prince is one of my favorite books in the series. I hope lots of people join in the discussions.

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 24, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on January 24, 2010, 01:18 PM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

OMG!!! I’ve been lost from that place!!! i have to go back =P

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope that I am able to participate in the midst of a busy schedule of college, work, and extracurriculars! Nothing would delight me more than being able to return to this book.

Posted by Kirk on January 24, 2010, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Perfect! I love it and certainly try to connect! (The question is if I’m able to do it…)

Posted by mammadilivia on January 24, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator

Sounds like fun!

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 25, 2010, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

sweet

Posted by alicia00 on January 25, 2010, 02:20 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I wish i had the time. Once again finals will prevent me from joining. ><

Posted by Mr. Brightside on January 25, 2010, 07:34 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I’m coming from there just now. It’s amazing!!!

Posted by mammadilivia on January 25, 2010, 09:24 AM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

@Phoenix1946 I got that message and a little way into the PM it had a link to the area I got sorted into – in my case the potions lab. I clicked on the words (which were underlined in that old fashioned manner of links) and it took me to the right bit of the forum. It also gave a list of moderators, so if what I’ve said is useless then maybe PM one of them back?

Posted by nellythemarrow on January 25, 2010, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Cool that they are collapsing the walls …

Snape_and_hermione_in_grey_by_usagistu_thumb

Sounds interesting.

Posted by Bara on January 28, 2010, 11:04 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"But you would think, wouldn't you," he erupted suddenly, pulling the letter back out of his pocket, "that getting hit forty-five times in the neck with a blunt axe would qualify you to join the Headless Hunt?"