PotterCast on Livestream at 12:45pm EST

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
January 21, 2010, 12:30 PM

Hey guys:  Join Melissa, John, and Frak for a live recording of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, on our Livestream channel at 12:45pm EST for a run down of the latest in Harry Potter news, discussion, theories, and more.  Log in to Livestream, sit back, chat, and enjoy.  See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Oh man, i haven’t even listened to last one.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on January 21, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Dobby-172898_thumb

I think you guys should do these later in the day when people are’nt at work/school.

Posted by DobbysSocks on January 21, 2010, 05:25 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am upset that I missed it but look forward to listening to the podcast on iTunes when it becomes available.

Posted by Kirk on January 21, 2010, 09:26 PM report to moderator

More notice would be much appreciated. A day in advance would be great.

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 22, 2010, 02:30 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

wooo. 1st to comment. cool. wanna hear that.

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 22, 2010, 06:24 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

coool

Posted by alicia00 on January 22, 2010, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

sigh and yet another live pottercast I’ve missed :(

Posted by da_member0808 on January 22, 2010, 08:33 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Love PotterCast!

Posted by Pollytomat on January 22, 2010, 08:44 AM report to moderator
Foto_8_thumb

Where’s Sue??? I miss her (:

Posted by Lilleby on January 22, 2010, 09:50 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Darn it! I missed it again! If ya’ll could post it earlier like maybe a day before it happens then that would be easier for more people to watch it or at least remember.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on January 22, 2010, 12:09 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

@hermione elizabeth: SAME! i missed it! :( arrghh! and i was totally available at 1230! i vote post these things earlier so that everybody can partake in the awesomeness. (like maybe a day in advance?) just a thought. :) LOVE PC!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on January 22, 2010, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

I am never usually able to tune into these, but I keep trying. Don’t have streaming at work and am not allowed to do it there anyways. :(

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on January 22, 2010, 02:30 PM report to moderator

Pity that I missed it. =(

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 22, 2010, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Post earlier so we won’t miss your awesomeness, m’kay? :o)

Snape_and_hermione_in_grey_by_usagistu_thumb

Unfortunately I’m always at work at this time & I can never make it. :(

Posted by Bara on January 22, 2010, 11:23 PM report to moderator

"Personally, I'd have welcomed a dementor attack. A deadly struggle for my soul would have broken the monotony nicely. You think you've had it bad, at least you've been able to get out and about, stretch your legs, get into a few fights... I've been stuck