Emma Watson Makes AskMen.com's 99 Women of 2010 List

Watson
Posted by: Edward
January 20, 2010, 01:35 PM

Actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has been named one of AskMen.com's 99 Women of 2010, coming in at number 55 on the list.  An article on Canada.com notes that Miss Watson was one of two teens on the list, the other being actress Kristin Stewart ("Twilight").  AskMen.com's profile of the young actress relates, in part:

When casting began for the film adaptation of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone about 10 years ago, Emma Watson was only nine years old and studying at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts. Thanks to her theater teacher, who directed casting agents to the budding actress, eight auditions later Emma Watson, along with her then future castmates Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, landed the leading roles that would soon change the course of their lives.
...
Where will you see her post-Potter? University, no less. "Until something comes along that I feel as strongly about as I did Hermione -- like, I felt that it was life or death -- I don't want to act again," says the young actress. Watson won't be completely out of the limelight any time soon, and not just because Harry Potter films will be in theaters until 2011. Emma stars in Burberry's Autumn/Winter 2009 campaign, shot by none other than world renowned photographer Mario Testino.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Harry_snl_thumb

We love you Emma! :o)

Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Whoo! Congrats Emma! :D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 22, 2010, 07:51 AM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

Amazing Emma!!!

Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

yesh!!!

Posted by The Nerd on January 22, 2010, 09:31 AM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

She’s beautiful! I wish success for her!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on January 22, 2010, 09:55 AM report to moderator
Dh-3_thumb

CONGRATS…………….!!!! I JUST LOVE HER!!!!!!
DESERVES FOR #1,BUT IT’S THE SAME FOR ME….:)
EMM ROX!!!!!

Posted by HermioneDreams on January 22, 2010, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Snape_and_hermione_in_grey_by_usagistu_thumb

It’s good that she feels so passionately for it.

Posted by Bara on January 22, 2010, 11:19 PM report to moderator
041_thumb

Awsome, she’s such a wonderful actress!
Although I’m Slytherin, she’s one of my favourite characters in the book, I love Hermione!
And Emma has done a great job playing the girl, fantastic!

Posted by Dragony [FTC!] on January 23, 2010, 06:38 PM report to moderator
The_same_hermy_gif_thumb

I really hope she doesn’t stop acting! But it might be a good thing…then she’ll never ruin her awesome reputation from the HP films. But I’d think she’d do really well if she continued acting.

Posted by Potter_Puella on January 23, 2010, 07:53 PM report to moderator
Vf-june2010_thumb

I hope to see her acting too. She’s really talented and beautiful. I think she should have been higher up on the list!

Posted by pottermania97 *ROAR* on January 24, 2010, 03:18 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

I can’t believe Kristen Stewart is on 21, higher than Emma. She is nothing but a empty-brained, ulgly cow. Emma is a LOT better.

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on September 21, 2010, 05:13 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Stand and fight, you mangy cur!" yelled Sir Cadogan.[br]"Oh, shut up," Harry yawned.