StarKid Potter Announces "A Very Potter Sequel"

Fans
Posted by: Edward
January 02, 2010, 01:44 PM

A bit of fun news comes to us today from StarKid Potter, the creators of the YouTube sensation "A Very Potter Musical," who have announced via a short YouTube video they will be 'Goin' back to Hogwarts' this coming summer.  Titled "A Very Potter Sequel," this follow up will be released 'Summer 2010' according to the video.  As readers will recall, this past summer the StarKid crew sat down with the PotterCasters to discuss their fan-created musical and the response from the fandom.  On a related note, the "Very Potter Musical" video has been included on Entertainment Weekly's list of the Ten Best Viral Videos of 2009

Thanks to all who mailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

I’m happy! I usually don’t like either parodies or musicals but the folks behind AVPM are very talented. Can’t wait.

Posted by blackcatwitch on January 03, 2010, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I haven’t seen the first one yet but I can’t wait for the next one! AVPM sounds awesome!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 03, 2010, 06:58 AM report to moderator
2011-11-26-67306_thumb

AAAH! Oh My Rowling, Harry Potter!
AND IT’S GONNA BE TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

Posted by kissofdecember on January 03, 2010, 07:01 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lcl0vxgcqm1qe0osr_thumb

Yah it is Gunnar be totally awesome!! I love AVPM!! I cant wait for the sequel :)

Posted by xLittleMissPureBloodx on January 03, 2010, 07:05 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lcl0vxgcqm1qe0osr_thumb

Yah it is Gunna be totally awesome!! I love AVPM!! I cant wait for the sequel :)

Hpq-07_thumb

Cool! I loved the Very Potter Musical and this shoul be fun to watch!

Posted by ars98 on January 03, 2010, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

Godric’s Hollow!2010’s gonna be totally awesome!! :) can’t wait to watch it

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on January 03, 2010, 07:34 AM report to moderator
Rh_thumb

I literally squeed with joy when that video showed up on my Facebook. I’m so excited!

Posted by penguin_freak on January 03, 2010, 07:36 AM report to moderator
Th_hufflepuff2_thumb

This is going to be awesome! I can’t wait!

Posted by lunalovegood97 on January 03, 2010, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Th_dawn_icons_thumb

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hpfanaticfan2011 on January 03, 2010, 08:40 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

SQUEE!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on January 03, 2010, 09:58 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Awesome! They are great! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on January 03, 2010, 10:09 AM report to moderator
Lunaleakyava_copy_thumb

Omg this is going to be awesooooooooooooooooooooooooooome :D

Posted by LeontienLuna on January 03, 2010, 10:21 AM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

This is amazing! This will definitely make my summer.

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on January 03, 2010, 10:55 AM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

Ohhhhh My Goodness!!! I am so excited for this!!! I mean this is going to be TOTALLY AWESOME!!

Posted by HattFerg on January 03, 2010, 10:58 AM report to moderator

"Find my what?"[br]"-- and take his Wheezy back from the merpeople!"[br]"What's a Wheezy?"[br]"Your Wheezy, sir, your Wheezy -- Wheezy who is giving Dobby his sweater!"