StarKid Potter Announces "A Very Potter Sequel"

Fans
Posted by: Edward
January 02, 2010, 01:44 PM

A bit of fun news comes to us today from StarKid Potter, the creators of the YouTube sensation "A Very Potter Musical," who have announced via a short YouTube video they will be 'Goin' back to Hogwarts' this coming summer.  Titled "A Very Potter Sequel," this follow up will be released 'Summer 2010' according to the video.  As readers will recall, this past summer the StarKid crew sat down with the PotterCasters to discuss their fan-created musical and the response from the fandom.  On a related note, the "Very Potter Musical" video has been included on Entertainment Weekly's list of the Ten Best Viral Videos of 2009

Thanks to all who mailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Totallyawesome-1_thumb

Hey Everybody!! I started A Very Potter Sequel MyLeaky group! We can all talk and freak out about the show. Just type in “A Very Potter Sequel” in the search box and join the group!

Posted by GottaGetBackToHogwarts[WBM] on January 02, 2010, 05:56 PM report to moderator
What_the_hell_is_a_hufflepuff__by_emptymug_thumb

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I SQUEED WHEN I SAW THAT VIDEO. I LITERARILY JUMPED UP AND DOWN FOR 5 MINS.

Posted by Andrea Black on January 02, 2010, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Ari_with_roses_thumb

EXCELLENT!!!! I want to see it live

Posted by Amy Darlene on January 02, 2010, 08:00 PM report to moderator
Audrey_side_lit_1_2_thumb

What will they do with the sequel? They finished the books…

Posted by Audrey Sunshine {ROAR} on January 02, 2010, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Dress_thumb

i am sooooo excited i can’t wait:)

Posted by cluna123 on January 02, 2010, 11:51 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-lol-_thumb

good!!
that sounds awesome i’ll be waiting:)

Posted by GinnyPotter96 on January 03, 2010, 12:57 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-lol-_thumb

good!!
that sounds awesome i’ll be waiting:)

Posted by GinnyPotter96 on January 03, 2010, 12:57 AM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!

Posted by butterbeer bottle on January 03, 2010, 01:37 AM report to moderator

I full on fangirl squeed when I saw the YouTube announcement! Holy shiz, I’m so excited!!!

Posted by aj_ellybean on January 03, 2010, 05:35 AM report to moderator
King_s-cross-station---harr_thumb

can someone say infinitus?

Posted by Arka on January 03, 2010, 05:59 AM report to moderator
Dsc02416_thumb

a sequel? thought they covered pretty much everything in the first. oh well i should be very humorous none the less.

Posted by IggoryDiggory on January 03, 2010, 06:03 AM report to moderator
Totallyawesome-1_thumb

Ahhhhh!!!!! I’m sooo excited!!! I can’t wait!!! I’m freaking outt!!!!!! Yess!!!!!! I have to go tell all my friends!!! This is totally awesome!!!!

…first? Maybe?

Posted by GottaGetBackToHogwarts[WBM] on January 03, 2010, 06:03 AM report to moderator
Picture_231_thumb

haha! yes! i wonder what they’ll be doing? they finished the series….gasp what if it’s the next generation?!

Posted by her_my_own_ninny15 on January 03, 2010, 06:13 AM report to moderator
Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

Great news1

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on January 03, 2010, 06:24 AM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Oh my Rowling! That’s great! I can’t wait! :D

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on January 03, 2010, 06:29 AM report to moderator

"Stand and fight, you mangy cur!" yelled Sir Cadogan.[br]"Oh, shut up," Harry yawned.