Back to the Start for Harry Potter Book Club

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
January 02, 2010, 01:43 PM

Our very own Harry Potter Book Club has chosen to open the decade by revisiting the very first novel in the Harry Potter series. Join the Book Club in this section of the Leaky Lounge as they spend this month rereading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone/Sorcerer's Stone. The Harry Potter Book Club is open to all MyLeaky members. If you're not a MyLeaky member and wish to take part, please register here.

Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

thats cool. im joining

Posted by MaggieNoise on January 04, 2010, 03:04 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I would like to participate but will have to see if I can accommodate this activity in the midst of school and work!

Posted by Kirk on January 04, 2010, 04:02 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It HAS been a while since I read PS/SS…

Posted by Won_Two on January 04, 2010, 06:05 AM report to moderator

I recently re-read PS, but it would be interesting to read other peoples’ views on it.

Posted by The Flying Lemon on January 05, 2010, 01:13 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hgss_thumb

As soon as my exams are over, I’ll read the first book as well !

Posted by Eilynn (ITC) on January 05, 2010, 03:31 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I wish I had the time, but I don’t. sigh

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on January 05, 2010, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

sounds like fun… i will read the first book again…

Posted by alegria35 on January 05, 2010, 06:32 PM report to moderator

"Percy would never throw any of his family to the dementors," said Hermione severely.[br]"I don't know," said Ron. "If he thought we were standing in the way of his career... Percy's really ambitious, you know..."