Back to the Start for Harry Potter Book Club

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
January 02, 2010, 01:43 PM

Our very own Harry Potter Book Club has chosen to open the decade by revisiting the very first novel in the Harry Potter series. Join the Book Club in this section of the Leaky Lounge as they spend this month rereading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone/Sorcerer's Stone. The Harry Potter Book Club is open to all MyLeaky members. If you're not a MyLeaky member and wish to take part, please register here.

Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

Wow, I like that! Also, wohoooo, first!

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on January 02, 2010, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Thats a nice treat!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 02, 2010, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I wish i had the time. I have so much to study for uni.. _

Posted by Mr. Brightside on January 02, 2010, 03:24 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Ooh, sound like fun! I better start rereading soon…

Posted by butterbeer bottle on January 03, 2010, 06:09 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thats fun!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 03, 2010, 07:24 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

thats sound relly cool i would soo do it but i have soo meny other books i haft to read for school in the next month

Posted by alicia00 on January 03, 2010, 09:49 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts-night-castle-image_thumb

That sounds interesting

Posted by Billy Bluenose on January 03, 2010, 10:39 AM report to moderator
Unicorn_thumb

Oh! That sounds cool.

Posted by HPfangirl93 on January 03, 2010, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

I’d really like to do it but I really don’t have time…:(

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 03, 2010, 12:37 PM report to moderator

My husband bought me the Bloomsbury versions for Christmas…I just started reading again yesterday. Think I will have to join in!

Posted by Dawna on January 03, 2010, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

i think i will read the first book, as well :)

Posted by harrygetsme on January 03, 2010, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

I wanna do that… But I know I don’t have time right now… =(

Posted by Nicci Weasley on January 03, 2010, 07:52 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Yeah!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on January 03, 2010, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

Posted by alicia00 on January 04, 2010, 01:53 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Sweet action!

"All the good-looking ones taken, Ron?" said Hermione loftily. "Eloise Midgen starting to look quite pretty now, is she? Well, I'm sure you'll find someone [i]somewhere[/i] who'll have you."