New Wizarding World of Harry Potter Attraction Jobs Open

Fans
Posted by: Edward
January 19, 2010, 08:24 PM

As the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park continues towards completion, new roles are being filled to help create the full Harry Potter experience.  It is now being reported that further opportunities for jobs at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction have been posted on the Universal Orlando Resort.  These jobs, which are now accepting applications via this link, range from Sales Associates and Service Cashiers to Attractions Attendants and Production Cooks.  According to the job site, many of these positions will "enthusiastically greet and welcome guests as they approach or enter the Park's™ various Rides and Shows. Employ words, phrases, and props that evoke the storyline and theme of the assigned attraction to its visiting guests."

As readers will recall, back in October, Universal held open casting calls for actors at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction, with rehearsals set to take place in January.  While we have yet to receive further information about these rehearsals, we suspect these rehearsals to be currently taking place and will update you when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

S515055255_79825_2635_thumb

i really want a job there
to bad im in a different state =(

Posted by clever-ravenclaw=] on January 22, 2010, 09:16 AM report to moderator
Snape_and_hermione_in_grey_by_usagistu_thumb

I’ve been sorely tempted to try my luck at getting a job in the Wizarding World, but Orlando is 5 hours away from where I live & there’s no guarantee that I would get a primo adult costumed position. :( Odds are just as good that I would get hired on for less than half-time cleaning out the grease traps at Ye Ole Deep Friar.

Posted by Bara on January 22, 2010, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Wow that would be a blast when someone asked you where you worked you could say “I work at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry!”

Posted by Jacket on January 22, 2010, 01:33 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I can’t wait to visit, good luck to all who are applying for jobs!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on January 22, 2010, 10:25 PM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

I would really love to work there!

Posted by sakuranbo07 on January 24, 2010, 08:38 AM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

I wish I could actually apparate to Florida right now.

Posted by sakuranbo07 on January 24, 2010, 08:39 AM report to moderator

I wanna work there sooo bad!!!!

Posted by coada on February 21, 2010, 06:53 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"If you must know, Minerva, I have seen that poor Professor Lupin will not be with us for very long. He seems aware, himself, that his time is short. He positively fled when I offered to crystal gaze for him --"[br]"Imagine that," said Professor McGonagal