New Wizarding World of Harry Potter Attraction Jobs Open

Fans
Posted by: Edward
January 19, 2010, 08:24 PM

As the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park continues towards completion, new roles are being filled to help create the full Harry Potter experience.  It is now being reported that further opportunities for jobs at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction have been posted on the Universal Orlando Resort.  These jobs, which are now accepting applications via this link, range from Sales Associates and Service Cashiers to Attractions Attendants and Production Cooks.  According to the job site, many of these positions will "enthusiastically greet and welcome guests as they approach or enter the Park's™ various Rides and Shows. Employ words, phrases, and props that evoke the storyline and theme of the assigned attraction to its visiting guests."

As readers will recall, back in October, Universal held open casting calls for actors at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction, with rehearsals set to take place in January.  While we have yet to receive further information about these rehearsals, we suspect these rehearsals to be currently taking place and will update you when we can.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Dhonesheet_thumb

I really want to do this!!! I live close enough to Florida and I’m about to graduate from college, so I think I’m going to apply!

Posted by cghambright on January 20, 2010, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Gah, I wish I lived in Florida! Still, I can’t wait to go, it’s going to be SO GOOD.

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on January 20, 2010, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Audrey_side_lit_1_2_thumb

Boy does this make me wish I didn’t live ridiculously far away from Florida!

Posted by Audrey Sunshine {ROAR} on January 20, 2010, 12:46 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb
If I lived in Florida, I think I’d leave my profession to work at the WW. Less money would be just fine by me!
Posted by ErinM {Roar} on January 20, 2010, 02:09 PM report to moderator
P1000452__3__thumb

Wizarding World Opening Celebration Event http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/myleaky/events/498

Posted by LulaL on January 20, 2010, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

if i lived in florida i would so appy for a summer job there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THAT WOULD BE SUCH AN AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEE!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on January 20, 2010, 06:16 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

i wished i lived in florida i would so apply

Posted by LilLadySnape on January 20, 2010, 06:39 PM report to moderator

I was in Florida for christmas and new year and was delighted when a member of staff at Universal Studios informed me that they were looking for English people to add to the authenticity of the new Harry Potter theme park, but yet only Americans can apply for the jobs. How will it be authentic?

Posted by babes19851 on January 20, 2010, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

How will they pick me from the thousands of applications they are bound to get?

Posted by sgreeter8888 on January 20, 2010, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

Sounds tempting. Alas, the way to work every day would be rather long for me. ;-)

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on January 20, 2010, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts-night-castle-image_thumb

It`s a dream for most, the perfect job.

Posted by Billy Bluenose on January 20, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

It would a great place to work, if I lived in Orlando. Working there would be awesome!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on January 20, 2010, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

Cool! Can’t wait to see the park when its ready!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on January 20, 2010, 09:43 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Good luck, ericaeeks! :-)

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on January 20, 2010, 10:03 PM report to moderator
Keeper_thumb

That would be so much fun! It figures that they build the world of Harry Potter at Universal in Florida, when I live 40 minutes away from Universal Studios Hollywood!

Posted by AvanelleWood on January 20, 2010, 10:52 PM report to moderator

"'Harry Potter knows that he can confide in me with complete confidence,' I told them. 'I would rather die than betray his trust,'"[br]"That's not saying much, seeing as you're already dead," Ron observed.[br]"Once again, you show all the sensitivity of a