Scores of New Signs and Detailed Construction Photos for Wizarding World of Harry Potter Online

Movies
Posted by: Edward
January 18, 2010, 09:27 AM

A collection of brand new photos from the ongoing construction of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter have appeared online via BrianOrndorf.com.  With many thanks to Brian, a series of four new promotional images, available to view in our Image Galleries right here, give us a glimpse at the newest billboards and signage posted around the park promoting the opening of the attraction in "Spring 2010."  Additionally, a series of new construction photos are also online, revealing much of the detailed work which brings the Harry Potter attraction to life.  New looks at the stonework of Hogwarts, the continued construction at Hogsmeade, and the clock tower are just a few of the shots included in the full set of photos available to view here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Fef_efe_thumb

I can not wait. Hope I can go this year….this is if I find some people to tag along.

Posted by DilltheMuggle on January 19, 2010, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Spring is very near now…

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on January 19, 2010, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

Do they already have an opening date? How much time do I still have for saving money and convincing my family?

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on January 19, 2010, 09:57 PM report to moderator
Dh-3_thumb

vvvvvveeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NICE PICS…..XCITED TO VISIT ORLANDO…..LET’S SEE WHEN IT GETS UPON ME???!!

Posted by HermioneDreams on January 20, 2010, 01:49 AM report to moderator
Queensguest_thumb

I want to go to there.

Posted by BuffyXO {WBM} on January 20, 2010, 10:50 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I just wish I can go!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on January 20, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I will bring a pouch of gold coins and spend them ALL!

I can hardly wait to go! This is so exciting! I’m planning to go with a couple of my cousins who have been HP-fanatics since they were in elementary school. Hope to see lots of you there. =)

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 21, 2010, 01:22 AM report to moderator

The more I learn about this place, the more determined I am to see it soon.

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 21, 2010, 01:24 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

I AM SO EXCITED! come on orlando/wb give us a date!! we want to buy our tickets! :D it’ll be so weird walking by palm trees and then suddenly being in hogsmeade.

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on January 21, 2010, 01:27 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

I can’t wait, my friends and I are road tripping down :)

Posted by Sauvium ROAR!? on January 21, 2010, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

OMG LOOKS AMAZING!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on January 21, 2010, 10:25 AM report to moderator

He was so angry with Umbridge he could not think of a punishment bad enough for her, though Ron's suggestion of having her fed to a box of starving Blast-Ended Skrewts had its merits.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014