Scores of New Signs and Detailed Construction Photos for Wizarding World of Harry Potter Online

Movies
Posted by: Edward
January 18, 2010, 09:27 AM

A collection of brand new photos from the ongoing construction of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter have appeared online via BrianOrndorf.com.  With many thanks to Brian, a series of four new promotional images, available to view in our Image Galleries right here, give us a glimpse at the newest billboards and signage posted around the park promoting the opening of the attraction in "Spring 2010."  Additionally, a series of new construction photos are also online, revealing much of the detailed work which brings the Harry Potter attraction to life.  New looks at the stonework of Hogwarts, the continued construction at Hogsmeade, and the clock tower are just a few of the shots included in the full set of photos available to view here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Hpdh_thumb

good lord i am soooo stoked for this

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on January 18, 2010, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

p.s. when are they going to give a date for the opening? we are waiting!!

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on January 18, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

It’s so real! I can hardly believe they’re actually building Hogwarts! :D I wish I could see it with my own eyes though. :(

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 18, 2010, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Kyron_trucks_-_copy_thumb

Great pics but I still can’t get past those palm trees…lol!!

Posted by agentzac on January 18, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I will be there…

Posted by Won_Two on January 18, 2010, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

I think I am going to have to make a special trip to Orlando to visit the Harry Potter Theme Park.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on January 18, 2010, 02:15 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

i can not wait im so excitedd!

Posted by LilLadySnape on January 18, 2010, 03:14 PM report to moderator
January_694_thumb

I have to start saving so I can go! I’m so excited!

Posted by melissaimless on January 18, 2010, 04:47 PM report to moderator

Why no opening date yet?? How long does it usually take them to set the date? You know they must have a pretty good idea of when this is going to happen. I don’t understand. If I knew the date I would be buying tickets! Cant we at least get a little more definite time frame?

Posted by iamnotworriedharry on January 18, 2010, 05:44 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

AAAAAAH! I will definitely go there! I will!!!

Posted by Pollytomat on January 18, 2010, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_loxhxnpc7a1qjbryso1_r1_500_large_thumb

I can’t wait!!!

Posted by MissingHedwig on January 18, 2010, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Myleaky2_c_thumb

“Hogwarts!”
“Hogwarts!!”
“It’s only a model.”

(Actually, it looks really awesome.)

Posted by Bandersnatch on January 18, 2010, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

wow thats ool

Posted by alicia00 on January 18, 2010, 07:04 PM report to moderator
034_thumb

Sooooo excited

Posted by T-BirdROAR on January 18, 2010, 08:38 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

it is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on January 18, 2010, 08:43 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"A few of you need to read [i]Wanderings with Werewolves[/i] more carefully -- I clearly state in chapter twelve that my ideal birthday gift would be harmony between all magic and non-magic peoples -- though I wouldn't say no to a large bottle of Ogden's